BPO Jobs in Randstad | Hiring 1-3 Years Experience | Walkin From 2nd to 5th April 2018. Here we are furnishing the latest news i.e., Randstad Openings in Bangalore. People who are willing to work in Bangalore location can directly walk for Randstad Walkin jobs. Aspirants having minimum 1-3 years experience can attend the Randstad Walkin Drive 2018. Explore your skills and get placed in Randstad Recruitment. It is the golden opportunity for candidates to work in Randstad organization. Find more latest job opportunities in Randstad along with the details such as Job Description, Walkin Dates, Time, Venue etc.
Randstad Walkin 2018 Details
|Company Name||Randstad India Pvt ltd|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
In this article we are sharing the information about Randstad Walkin Interview. Only the aspirants who satisfy the desired qualifications can directly walk for Randstad Walkin Drive. Aspirants should have an awareness about the recruitment process conducted by the Randstad officials to shortlist the applicants. To help the candidates we are providing the Randstad Interview Questions to crack the Randstad Recruitment Process. Practice with the help of Randstad Test Patterns and Randstad Placement Papers to perform well in the selection process. We also advise the candidates to carry the original ID proof along with required documents. For more updates keep on browsing our site All India Jobs and also Todays Walkin Page.
Randstad Job Description
- We at Randstad India Pvt ltd are hiring for a Wealth Management Process for one of our leading
clients in Bangalore.
- Its a Mutual fund based company.
- Role: Permanent.
- Experience: Freshers upto 6 years.
- Working Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM (9 hours shift) – 5 days Working.
- Shift: Day Shift.
- No Transport provided.
- Location: Near Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road).
- Note: No Sales, only customer service.
- 0 to 1 yr – 3.2 LPA
- 1.5 to 3 yrs – 3.6L to 4L
- 3+ yrs – 4.3L to 4.5L
Randstad Job Responsibilities
- Contact customers by telephone in order to assist.
- Answer telephone calls from potential and/or existing customers.
- Must possess strong verbal & written communication skills.
- A general awareness about Mutual Funds will be great.
- Escalate or assign information requests to other members of the teams.
- Record call and/or follow up details in the CRM system.
Randstad India Pvt ltd Company Profile
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff. Randstad is the world’s second-largest HR service provider. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of €17.1 billion. whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 40 countries.
How To Apply For Randstad Walkin?
Job seekers who are willing to attend for Randstad Walkin first of all should know the eligibility criteria. If you are interested to join in Randstad Company must attend on Walkin dates without fail.
Randstad Walkin Details
Walkin Dates: 2nd to 5th April 2018
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
#147, 2nd Floor,
Anjaneya Tech Park, Old Airport Road,
Kodihalli, Bangalore – 560 008,
Important Credentials Need To Carry For Randstad Walkin
- All Educational Marks memos.
- Latest Updated Resume (CV).
- Recent passport photographs.
- Government ID Proof.