NTT Data Walkin Recruitment For Freshers | BPO Jobs in Delhi Noida | 6th to 9th March 2018. Good News for the job seekers. NTT Data has recently issued a latest notification for freshers jobs in Delhi and openings in Noida locations. Candidates who had completed graduation must grab this chance to get place in the NTT Data. Contenders who had excellent communication skills along with good knowledge and minimum 0-2 years experience are preferred.
Also Check: Interview Questions
NTT Data Walkin Recruitment Details
|Company Name||NTT Data Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi, Noida|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
NTT Data has mentioned that only the candidates who have experience in related field are eligible to attend this NTT Data job interview. The aspirants who are going to appear for the NTT Data walkin Recruitment should be well prepared. Before going to participate in the interview, you should practice NTT Data Placement Papers and NTT Data Syllabus to ace the test easily. By practicing these model papers, you can know the difficulty level of the NTT Data written test. Applicants need to clear all the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of NTT Data to get the job in a NTT Data company. If this NTT Data Walkin Recruitment is irrelevant to you then have a glance at this page Latest Freshers Jobs from our blog All India Jobs. For more IT Jobs have a look at this page Todays Walkin.
NTT Data Job Description
- An excellent Work place to Learn and Grow.
- Work Location: Sector 144, Noida.
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, post graduate except M.Tech, M.Sc IT and MBA.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- Freshers can apply.
- Best Salary along with incentves.
NTT Data Roles & Responsibilities
- Adhering and achieving to ramp up targets.
- Placing calls to the insurance companies to verify patient’s health insurance eligibility, benefits and verification, notification of authorization.
- Candidates with standing arrears will not be eligible.
- Taking action based on the call outcome/analysis as per instructions provided.
- Document the outcome of the call and analysis as per the requirement being trained on.
- Apply the training knowledge to the day to day work.
Note: Please bring original government ID proof & carry a hard copy of your updated resume.
NTT Data Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
NTT Data Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. We want NTT DATA to stand out from other global businesses through our dedication to putting the needs of our clients first and ensuring that innovation and Japanese quality are at the heart of all we do. The Group’s broad spectrum of employees provides a diverse range of localized IT services to clients around the world.
How To Apply For NTT Data Job Openings
Aspirants are you interested in working in Delhi and Noida location, then attend for the latest NTT Data job vacancies. Candidates are suggested that must utilize this chance to enhance better career. Check the whole article before going to appear for it.
NTT Data Walkin Recruitment Details
Walkin Date: 6th to 9th March 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
NTT Data Services (Formerly Dell),
Floor 6, Tower-C, Tech Boulevard, Plot No. 6,
Noida, U.P – 201301.
Contact Person: Neha, Sangitta
Important Documents Need To Carry
- Must carry latest updated Resume.
- Need to bring recent passport size photocopies.
- All educational marks sheets.
- Any original identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport etc.