UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019
This article is for the candidates who are looking for the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019. If you are also one of them, then without wasting your time read this complete article till the end. Because this article will give you every detail regarding the UP Sahayak Boring Technician Call Letter 2019. Therefore UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2019 will be available to download through official website which is added at the end of the page. upsssc.gov.in Assistant Boring Technician Hall Ticket 2019 is one the important document which will be checked by the examiners when entering the examination hall. The UPSSSC (Nalkoop Mechanic) Admit Card 2019 contains essential data regarding the candidate and exam. Keep checking this page for latest news and updates on Uttar Pradesh SSSC ABT Call Letter 2019.
Overview of UP Sahayak Boring Technician Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Boring Technician Posts|
|Total Posts||486 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||UP Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Status of Admit Card||Updated Soon|
When will I obtain UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2019? | Important Dates
- Initial Date to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 14th August 2019
- Last Date to Fill UPSSSC ABT Online Application – 04th September 2019
- UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Exam Date – 11th September 2019
- Availability of UPSSSC (Nalkoop Mechanic) Admit Card 2019 – Updated Soon
Download upsssc.gov.in Assistant Boring Technician Hall Ticket 2019
Hurry up, viewers because UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 will be declared after some time on the official website @www.upsssc.gov.in. All the participants who are going to appearing in the written exam held on 11th September 2019 positively download their forthcoming UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2019. Applicants can capable to attain their noticeable UP Sahayak Boring Technician Call Letter 2019 with the help of our All India Jobs page or official website. If you are unable to download your UPSSSC (Nalkoop Mechanic) Admit Card 2019 then right away follow the step by step procedure given below. So after the declaration of UPSSSC Call Letter 2019 we will update here on this page.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Registration Number
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of the Subject||No Of Questions||No Of Marks||Duration of the Test|
List of documents to be carried for UPSSSC Written Exam
It is necessary for every candidate to bring UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 along with Id proof. Because of identity proof specify your identity at the time of examination. As per the rules of recruitment board, no one else will be allowed to sit the examination hall without showing their required documents. After successful completion of the written exam, the authority is going to declare the Results at its web portal. Applicants need to follow guidelines which are clearly mentioned in the upsssc.gov.in Assistant Boring Technician Hall Ticket 2019 during the test. The other necessary details regarding the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Call Letter 2019 will be given below on this page.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
How to download UPSSSC (Nalkoop Mechanic) Admit Card 2019?
We would like to advise those applicants are going to participate in the written exam can download UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Admit Card 2019 by following the below given instructions. Have a glance look over it.
- Logon to the official website of UPSSSC – www.upsssc.gov.in
- You will redirect to Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection home page.
- Search for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter valid credentials of registration number and DOB as password.
- After that, crosscheck the entered details and hit on the submit button.
- A new page will be displayed with UP ABT Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, make a hard copy of UPSSSC Call Letter 2019.
Download Link => UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Admit Card 2019