UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020
Hello Readers, UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020 will be available soon to download @upsc.gov.in. The higher officials of the Union Public Service Commission are going to announce the permission cards to only those candidates who registered for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts. Union PSC Accounts Officer Call Letter 2020 acts as a permission card to get access from the officials to enter the examination hall. Applicants can download upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Admit Card 2200 from our website as we will update the direct link once it was issued by the authority. Thus, get the latest updates on UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 by keep visiting our webpage.
Union PSC Accounts Officer Call Letter 2020 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Role||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts|
|Total Posts||421 Posts|
|Category||UPSC Admit Card|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam Dates
- Official Notification Published Date – 08th January 2020
- Starting Date to Apply for UPSC Recruitment – 11th January 2020
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 31st January 2020
- Online Application Printing Closing Date – 1st February 2020
- Date of UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam – 04th October 2020
- Announcement of Union PSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 – Updated Soon
What will UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 Contain?
Union Public Service Commission is planning to issue UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020 in the coming days. If you are waiting for Union PSC Accounts Officer Call Letter 2020 then we suggest those be patient for some more days to download it. Basically, UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 will consist of complete details about the written exam. UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Call Letter 2020 is important to carry for the written exam because without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Go through this All India Jobs page for more details related to the Union PSC EPFO Accounts Officer Admit Card 2020.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Examination Name.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Test Centre.
UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2020
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|General Awareness ( Indian Freedom Struggle, Current Events & Developmental Issues, Indian Polity & Economy)|
|Social Security In India|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science Of Knowledge & Computer Applications|
|Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability|
|General Accounting Principles|
Is Identity proof mandatory for UPSC EPFO Accounts Officer Exam?
Yes, while appearing for the written exam every candidate must carry UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020 along with identity proof. These documents will be asked by the authority for verification. Without clearing the verification candidates will be rejected to take up the written exam conducted on the tentative dates. Here on this page, you can download UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Results 2020 in addition to the Union PSC EO/AO Admit Card 2020. If any announcement made by the authority related to the exam or admit card as soon as possible we are going to update them here on this page.
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Experience Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
Steps to download Union PSC EPFO Accounts Officer Admit Card 2020
#1 Visit the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) www.upsc.gov.in
#2 On the home page Search for the Admit Card link
#3 It will be directed to the link of e-Admit Card for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Vacancy
#4 Click on the link and a new page will choose one: By Application Number or By Roll Number
By Application Number
- After clicking on By Application Number, a window will be shown to enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Fill the details and submit them.
By Roll Number
- Click on By Roll Number
- Enter your Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Submit the details and your UPSC Admit Card will be generated to download
Download Link >>> UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Admit Card 2020