TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission has revealed the latest TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern on the official website to download. Applied candidates for the posts of Lab Technician Grade II are liable to start their groundwork for the written exam. It is essential for all the applicants to use the mentioned తెలంగాణ ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ గ్రేడ్ 2 సిలబస్ 2019 and Exam Pattern as it will provide an idea which topics to be prepared for the written test. The applicants who will be qualified in the written test are eligible to take up the further rounds of the selection process. Download Telangana State Public Service Commission LT Syllabus 2019 PDF from here.
Without knowing the Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2019 you will not be able to know that what kind of questions will come in the written examination. And success in the written test depends on your preparation which should be done with the help of provided TSPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Besides the syllabus, you should take a look at the Telangana Grade II Exam Pattern as furnished below. The official website of TSPSC is www.tspsc.gov.in. In the below sections you will get the detailed topics of TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2019.
తెలంగాణ ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ గ్రేడ్ 2 సిలబస్ 2019 | TSPSC Written Exam
|Authority Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Role||Lab Technician Grade II|
|Official Website link||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Location of the Job||Telangana|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Exam Pattern 2019
Latest TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern has given here. The written examination for these Lab Technician Grade II vacancies will be an objective type exam having two papers. The question for this TSPSC Test will be asked from subjects of General Abilities, Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level). Applicants who want to score top marks in the exam need to boost up the preparation by practicing the TSPSC LT Previous Papers with Answers available here.
Moreover, registered candidates, who are looking here and there for the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 they can start their preparation as soon as possible. While preparing for the written exam the main thing is Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2019. According to the provided తెలంగాణ ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ గ్రేడ్ 2 సిలబస్ 2019 Topics you can make a schedule to have better preparation. For more details related to TSPSC Syllabus 2019, candidates are advised to refer www.tspsc.gov.in. Hence, our All India Jobs will provide the best study material for all the government exams.
|S.No||Language of Examination||Papers||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
English and Telugu
|Paper-I General Abilities||50||50||50 Minutes|
|2.||English||Paper-II: Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100||100||100 Minutes|
Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2019 Download
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 – Paper I (General Abilities)
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Basic concepts of Ecology & Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
తెలంగాణ ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ గ్రేడ్ 2 సిలబస్ 2019 – Paper II
- Automation in Microbial Identification
- General Microbiology
- Mycology & Parasitological
- Infrastructure in the laboratories
- Laboratory Services
- Biochemistry topics
- Water, chemicals, solutions, and reagents
- Specimen collection, storage & Transport
- Cytology and general pathology
- Clinical pathology
Click Here => Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2019 PDF