TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020
Have you people registered for TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020 PDF for free cost. Download Telangana Lab Technician Exam Syllabus from the given links. The Officials of Telangana had announced the job notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician role. Individuals from Telangana state can refer to the below sections to download the Syllabus. Very soon, the officials are going to disclose the exam date. So, Interested and eligible candidates must apply online before the deadline. Refer to the following sections to know further details about the TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2020.
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Department Name||P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University|
|Name Of The Posts||Lab Technician Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||09 Posts|
Get Telangana PSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1||General Abilities||50||M 50||50 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Micro-Biology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||Q 100||100||100 Minutes|
Free PDF TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus
Download the Telangana PSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Most of the candidates still facing the issues to download the Syllabus pdf. Now relax and refer our page. We, Allindiajobs team had provided the complete syllabus and test pattern for free. Having the knowledge of Syllabus and Test Pattern will give you some knowledge about the test. Moreover, go through our page to download the Previous Papers which we will update soon on our blog.
Download TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2020
Paper-I: General Abilities
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the laboratories
- Specimen collection, storage & Transport
- Water, chemicals, solutions and reagents
- Biochemistry topics
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Demonstration topics
- Units of measurement
- General microbiology
- Mycology & Parasitology
- Automation in Microbial Identification
- Clinical Pathology
- Cytology and General Pathology