TNPSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
Very soon TNPSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued. If you have applied for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 then get ready with your login credentials to download Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst (Drugs) Admit Card 2019. Attend the written exam which is conducted on the tentative dates with the help of important document i.e; www.tnpscexams.in Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019. As per the rules of the organization, TN Public Service Commission JA Admit Card 2019 will be made available at its web portal before 10-15 days of the written exam. The date of TNPSC Drug Inspector Written Exam is 23rd June 2019. To help out the candidates we have fetched the direct link at the end of the page to download TNPSC Admit Card 2019. In the below sections of this page, we have provided all the essential details regarding the Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2019.
Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst (Drugs) Admit Card 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst|
|Number of Posts||49 Posts|
|Selection Method||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Location of the Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
www.tnpscexams.in Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 | Important Dates
- Opening Date to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Available Now
- Final Date to Fill TNPSC Online Application Form – 12th May 2019
- TNPSC Drug Inspector, Junior Analyst (Drugs) Exam Date – 23rd June 2019
- Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
TN Public Service Commission JA Call Letter 2019 Download Here!
Once the TNPSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 is issued we are going to update that link on this page. So candidates those who are facing to the difficulty to get the Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst (Drugs) Admit Card 2019 they can use our All India Jobs page. Lots of candidates are attending the TNPSC written exam which is conducted for Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst posts. Following are the particulars mentioned on the TN Public Service Commission JA Call Letter 2019. We suggested the candidates to carefully read out the instructions mentioned on the TNPSC Admit Card 2019 which should be followed at the time of the written exam. Keep following this page to have the latest news and updates on www.tnpscexams.in Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Name of the Exam.
- Photo and signature of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Test Centre
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
TNPSC Drug Inspector, Junior Analyst (Drugs) Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject Names||Exam Duration||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs||Others|
|Paper –I (SUBJECT PAPER) (200 questions)
(Candidate should choose any one of the following
subjects based on his/her educational qualification)
i) Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences (Degree standard)
ii) Clinical Pharmacology (P.G.Degree standard)
iii) M.D. Microbiology (P.G.Degree standard)
iv)Pharmaceutical Chemistry Degree standard)
|Paper – II (GENERAL STUDIES)
General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 questions.
|Interview and Records||70|
Documents to carry along with TNPSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2019
While appearing for the written exam candidates must and should carry TNPSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 along with Identity Proof. Make use of the below-mentioned step by step by the procedure to download the TNPSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2019 easily. You can also get the TNPSC Results 2019 for written exam from here by using registration number and password.
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
How to download Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2019?
- Open Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website – www.tnpscexams.in
- Find out the desired link of TNPSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Once, you got the respective link, then hit on it to access the login page.
- Provide Login Number and DOB at the time of login and click on the submit button.
- Then, Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the new page.
- Download TNPSC Hall Ticket 2019 for Drugs Inspector Written Exam.
- Take a hard copy of the Tamil Nadu PSC JA Admit Card 2019.
Download Link => TNPSC Drug Inspector, Junior Analyst (Drugs) Hall Ticket 2019