Are you the one looking for Jobs in Delhi? If Yes, Here is an opportunity for you. The officials of Practo Technologies is hiring for Territory Sales Manager role. Job seekers with 0-2 years of experience only eligible for Practo Technologies Delhi Walkins. Individuals who want to crack the interview must attend the drive on 10th August 2019. Nowadays, most of the job applicants want to secure a job in the Software industry.
Practo Technologies Delhi Walkins
|Company Name||Practo Technologies|
|Job Role||Territory Sales Manager|
350000 to 600000
Practo Technologies provides a creative working environment, innovation, and career growth in the organization. We do suggest the applicants who are in search of Jobs in the Corporate industry can attend for Practo Technologies Delhi Walkins. Thye Drive on 10th August 2019. Go through the Practo Technologies Walkin Interviews details, Job Profile, Job Vacancy Description from here.
Practo Technologies Territory Sales Manager Job Description
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
Desired Skill Set:
- Tech-savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- The unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills
- Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive
- Excellent time-management skills
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills.
- Salary + Travel Allowance + Sales Incentives
- Self-owned Laptop & Bike to commute is mandatory
Practo Technologies Company Profile
For millions of people, Practo is the trusted and familiar home where they know they’ll find a healing touch. It connects them with everything they need to take good care of themselves and their family – assessing health issues, finding the right doctor, booking diagnostic tests, obtaining medicines, storing health records or learning new ways to live healthier. Healthcare providers can also harness the power of Practo as the definitive platform that helps them build their presence, grow establishments and engage patients more deeply than ever.
How To Apply For Practo Technologies Careers
Job seekers who are willing to relocate to Delhi can attend the interview. As the officials are going to conduct the drive on 10th August 2019. Individuals can grab the chance by attending the interview. Also, you can refer to the Placement Papers and interview questions from Allindiajobs.in page.
Required Documents To Carry For Practo Technologies Jobs 2019
- Experience Letter if any
- Updated resume
- Any Government id proof
- Recent Passport size photos
- last three months payslips
Practo Technologies Delhi Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 08/10/2019.
Practo Technologies Ltd,
WeWork Salarpuria Symbiosis, 3rd floor,
Arekere Village, Begur Hobli,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – 560076
- Financial Software Systems Chennai Walkins | Java Developer Role | Drive on 10th August 2019
- Nthrive Global Solutions Noida Walkin Drive | Hiring For Business Analyst Role | Drive on 7th & 8th August 2019
- Dynamic Equities Kolkata Job Openings | Walkins For Android Developer | 6th to 9th August 2019
- Acurus Solutions Chennai Walkins | Hiring For Software Developer Post | 6th to 14th August 2019
- Ramboll India Gurgaon Job Openings | Associate P2P / R2R Role | 8th and 9th August 2019