Indian Academy of Sciences Bangalore has invited online applications for undergraduates and postgraduates students to enroll their career in a right path. IISc is conducting Summer Internships Programmes through different tracks. So the IISc institute will allow the students to take up an internship position in various industries for upto three months. They will provide internship programme without effect affecting academics activities here for undergraduate students. So competitors IISc may take up these internships during summer months (May to July). Research students from here can avail this IISc Bangalore Internships opportunity if their coursework is completed, and also the subject to approvals from the advisor/ department. More extended internships are allowed with special arrangements.
IISc Bangalore Internships – Summer Fellowships At IISc
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Sciences|
Indian Institute of Sciences in Bangalore is rank among eight in all over the worlds with small universities. They will accept for their internships every year where to focusing on the students in Science and Engineering stream. The placement is highly valued for the exposure it provides a student, who is aspiring to mark a distinguished position in their field of research. The Institute engages in interactions with society and industry through a variety of outreach programs at IISc Bangalore Internships. The Institute actively promotes programs that encourage bright young school and for undergraduate students to undertake research careers.
IISc Divisions Bangalore Internships – IISc Careers
- Division of Biological Sciences
- Division of Chemical Sciences
- Centers under the Director
- Division of Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science (EECS)
- Division of Interdisciplinary Research
- Autonomous Societies / Centres
- Division of Mechanical Sciences
- Division of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
About Indian Institute of Science Summary
Established in 1909, IISc is India’s leading institution of advanced education and research in the sciences and in engineering. From its beginnings, IISc has laid equal emphasis on fundamental investigations and the solution of practical problems in such a setting. IISc’s reputation and preeminence ensure that it attracts the best of young faculty members trained in the best laboratories around the world. Our faculty, numbering around 500, researches 42 departments in most areas of the primary and applied sciences, publishing vigorously in premier journals.
The Institute’s commitment to excellence is not restricted to the high caliber of its faculty. With some of the best students in the country seeking entry into IISc, the Institute ensures that students who admit exposing to a robust research training programme and pursue cutting-edge research. The Institute has a student population of around 4,200, of which there are about 2,750 doctoral students, roughly 950 master’s students, and about 500 students in a four-year, research-oriented undergraduate programme in the sciences.
The doctoral students are carefully sselectedbased on their performance in national examinations, in addition to personal interviews. All the degree programmes emphasize the Institute’s stated objective of conducting original investigations. The Institute also has a Centre for Continuing Education which offers several courses to those from outside IISc. These courses design keeping in mind the requirements of non-traditional students like high school teachers, researchers, and engineers.
IISc Jobs 2018
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore will provide incredible opportunities B.Tech/B.E students, who are in their 2nd or 3rd year of graduation by helping them to get an acquainted with a mentor, usually a faculty or in some cases a Ph.D. student. The key takes away would be for tremendous exposure and some supersonic knowledge for the applicants with excellent skills and quickly complete their internship across India.
IISc Internships Selection Process
As it is the research programme sponsor in the prestigious academies of India the competition is bound very tough. Not only the students and graduates with even professors can be involved and to compete for this programme. The selection team will mainly focus on a few factors like academic background, projects done, past vocational training. However, Recommendation letter, cover letter, abstract also plays a vital role in the selection procedure. Selection of professor from the given list is significant as they allow to provide only six choices. The wrong choice of the candiadtes will lead to rejection of the application.
How to Apply For IISc Internships at Banagalore
- The aspiring students will expect to apply on the official website of IISC @iisc.ac.in.
- Check the details and apply the Summer Fellow internship for Science engineering division programmes.
- Read the description carefully and mover further to apply.
- While uploading the required documents, students must have a reference letter which is either issued by any senior faculty or the principal or head of the department where the student is currently pursuing his/her studies.
- The reference letter must be in a web-based form to avoid any technical incompatibility.
- Selection of candidates for the internship will done to committee of faculty concerning departments.
- Individuals must be present on the specified date without fail.
- The joining formality will complete only after the certificate verification process.
You can also refer