Good News Applicants!!! NIIT Technologies Ltd has announced its next recruitment is for Experienced Job Seekers. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to work for Bangalore location can utilize the opportunity. NIIT Technologies Ltd Job Openings is for the Senior Tableau Developer role. To Apply for the NIIT Careers 2019, ASpirants should have 5-10 years of experience in the relavent field. So, All the people who are searching for Jobs in Bangalore can walkin directly with the required documents. As per officials, NIIT Technologies Walk-in Interviews is on 19th October 2019. Interested candidates can make a move immediately & start gathering all the info required to get placed through NIIT Technologies Careers 2019. So job seekers looking out for IT Software Jobs can grab all info present here on this Latest Walkins page.
NIIT Technologies Ltd Job Openings
|Company Name||NIIT Technologies Ltd|
|Job Role||Senior Tableau Developer|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
NIIT Technologies Sr Tableau Developer Job Profile
A highly experienced Tableau Developer with proficient knowledge in designing and developing complex dashboards/reports using Tableau Desktop. The candidate must have experience in Data Warehouse concepts and SQL. Candidate should be disciplined, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and delivery-focused.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience using Tableau Desktop and development.
- Secure experience in design, develop and maintain complex reports and Dashboards.
- Publishing Workbooks to Tableau Server and configuring workbook filters so that only appropriate users can view it.
- The building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- We are involved in connecting to and extracting data from tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions using SQL.
- We are creating visually appealing reports and dashboards with drill-downs, mapping, charts, graphs, as well as schedule extracts.
- Develop and follow best practices in setting up users, groups, and permissions in Tableau.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Team management skills
- Exposure to On-Site and Off Shore Development model.
NIIT Technologies Ltd Company Overview
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Moreover, NIIT Technologies services clients in travel and transportation, banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, and media verticals, offering a range of services, including Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, and Business Process Management. Focused on Digital Services, the Company is helping businesses design agile, scalable, and digital operating models.
NIIT Technologies has been assessed at leading global quality benchmarks and standards including the ISO 9001:2000, ISO: 27001 (an Information Security Management accreditation), Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2, COPC, PCMM level 5, and the international ISO:20000 (IT management standard)
How To Apply For NIIT Technologies Ltd Walkins?
Individuals and Experienced professionals from Bangalore location can walkin directly. As per updates, Recruiters will conduct the various screening rounds to the eligible candidates. So, refer to the Placement Papers and Interview Questions for the best results.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For NIIT Technologies Ltd Careers
- Updated resume copies
- Experience letter
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Aadhar and ID Proof for verification
NIIT Technologies Ltd Walkin Drive Details
NIIT Technologies Ltd.
#31/2, RK Towers, Rupena Agrahara,
Begur Hobli, Hosur Road,
- Photon Interactive Chennai Walkin Drive | Automation Tester Job Openings | 17th & 18th October 2019
- Aspire Systems Job Openings Chennai | Java Developer Walkins on 19th October 2019
- GIA India Surat Mega Walkins | Diamond Grader Associate Jobs | Interview on 17th to 31st October 2019
- Element 14 India Bangalore Walkins | Customer Support Representative Jobs Drive eon 18th October 2019
- Fingent Global Solutions Job Openings | Hiring For Business Developer and .Net Developer Role | 19th October 2019