Good News Aspirants!!! Applicants are you in search of the internet for the latest job vacancies in the IT sector. Then check here and attend Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins. Hence nowadays grabbing an IT job is a much more difficult task for the applicants. So to avoid all your difficulties we are updating Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkin Drive. Recruiters are making arrangments to hire the candidates for Senior Java Developer role. Individuals looking for Jobs in Bangalore can attend the drive on 30th August 2019. To participate in the drive, applicants must have 4-9 years of experience in the relavent field.
Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Azuga Telematics Private Limited|
|Job Role||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Azuga Telematics Senior Java Developer Job Description
- You will be spearheading a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, responsible for development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Our Senior Software Engineer would emanate a culture of innovation using new technologies, new ideas which enhance the customer experience and direct a growth culture for our Software engineers.
- We endeavor to create a world-class experience for our external customers and a fast-tracking growth trajectory for our Azuga engineers. For more visit www.azuga.com
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Effectively contribute to the code, design reviews Participate in complete product development cycle from analysis, architecture, design, coding, unit integration, system testing, and implementation of software Addressing end to end feature enhancements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4 -10 years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- And, Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Static and dynamic analysis would be an added advantage
- Moreover, Experience in large scale system design is desired
- Experience in location-based / GPS application is highly desirable.
Azuga Telematics Private Limited Company Brief Info
Azuga is a global leader in the connected vehicle space serving commercial fleets, insurance companies, governments, and automotive ecosystem suppliers. So, Azuga is backed by Sumeru Equity Partners and DanLaw, Inc., a company with 35 years of experience in automotive electronics. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore.
Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our team. Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across the UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
How To Apply For Azuga Telematics Bangalore Careers
Applicants have you satisfied the Azuga Telematics eligibility criteria. Then read this entire article and walk for Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins on a mentioned date. Follow Allindiajobs page for regular updates.
Important Documents To Carry For Azuga Telematics Jobs
- An updated resume.
- Identity Proof.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Educational Marks list.
Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 30th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM onwards
77 Town Center, A2,
7th Floor, Yemalur, Bangaluru,
- RealTime Data Services (RTDS) Walkins | SEO Executive Openings | Drive on 31 Aug 2019
- Netcomm Labs Noida Job Openings | Hiring For .Net Developer Role | Interview On 31st August 2019
- Cyfuture India Noida Walkins | PHP Developer Openings | Drive on 28th to 31st August 2019
- GIA India Laboratory Surat Job Openings | Laboratory Assistant Role | 27th August 2019 to 13 September 2019