RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019
Hurry Up! RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 is updated here. Aspirants who have applied for the Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts can appear for the written examination that is going to be conducted soon. And in order to help those candidates, we are providing here the detailed RPSC FSO Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern. With the given rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 it gets easier for the registered aspirants to prepare well for the exam. You can also find the RPSC PDF link at the end of the page for free downloading. The date of written exam for FSO Vacancy 2019 will be announced soon. All the participants who want to score good marks in the test need to get perfect preparation with the help of study material and tips provided on this All India Jobs page.
Brief Info about RPSC FSO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Names||Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts|
|No of Posts||98 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||9th August 2019|
|Application End Date||8th September 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Personal Interview|
Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2019
Go through the below tabulated Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2019 which gives an idea about the exam strategy. Proper preparation will give success in the written test. So candidates are advised to start their exam preparation after successful submission of the applications. Take the assistance of RPSC FSO Syllabus along with Previous Papers and Exam Pattern. We have provided the detailed Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise for the sake of candidates. Furthermore, RPSC FSO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern is two important things every candidate need to refer at the time of exam preparation. You can also know more information about RPSC Syllabus 2019 from the official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
|S.No||Examination Type||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Knowledge of subject concerned||55||110||3 Hours|
Download Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Syllabus 2019
The authority of RPSC has uploaded the latest syllabus and exam pattern at its official portal. So candidates who are taking part in the written exam can refer to the RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 provided here. Without wasting your time make a schedule for the preparation according to the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in FSO Syllabus 2019 available here.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 – Knowledge of subject concerned
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Food Processing technology
- Food Laws and Organizations
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in FSO Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Rajasthan.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, & mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms & e-governance initiatives
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Rajasthan and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
- General Science
- Social-economic & political history of modern India
Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table as well as Line (North and South).
- Blood Relations.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Besides, Making judgments.
- Number series.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
RPSC FSO Syllabus 2019 – Intelligence Ability
- Series completion
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Assertion and Reason
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Sequential Output Tracing
- Direction Sense Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Mathematical Operations
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Puzzle Test
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Embedded Figures
- Situation Reaction Test
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Analytical Reasoning
Click Here => RPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Syllabus 2019 PDF