APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus 2020
Greetings from Andhra Pradesh Government!!! The Officials of the AP Department had announced the job notification for Departmental Test 2020. Many of the people in Andhra Pradesh are still in search of the AP Govt Jobs. Here is fantastic news for them. Go through the below sections to know further recruitment details about AP Departmental Test 2020. Moreover, Download and practice the APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern PDF.
Everyone had a dream to get placed in the government sector. Now, The day is here for you. Recently, the AP Department announced the notification for 287 Departmental Test Vacant positions. So, Individuals with the desired skills and qualifications can apply online and prepare with the Syllabus PDF, which we had provided here. Soon, We will update the Previous Papers in our blog. So, refer and practice the complete syllabus, test pattern, and previous papers from here.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test Notification 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Departmental Test – May 2020 Session|
|Number of Vacancies||287 Vacancy|
|Application Dates||8th July to 27th July 2020|
|Exam Date||25th Aug to 28th Aug 2020 and 31st Aug to 01st Sep 2020|
APPSC Departmental Test Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Type||Test Duration||Exam Timings|
|Objective Type(Computer Based)||2 Hours||
Exam Pattern for APPSC Exam 2020:
Paper I (With Books)
Paper-II (With Books)
Free PDF Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test Syllabus
The Syllabus pdf for any exam preparation is a must. So, Applicants who had registered for AP Departmental Test 2020 can download and practice the Syllabus PDF. Individuals should practice the complete Syllabus topics along with the Test Pattern. Here, you can find the number of questions, exam duration, total marks, etc. Also, Download the Previous Question Papers for the best results.
You May Also Read:
- Goa P.S.C. Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020
- HPPSC Executive Officer Previous Papers
- HSSC Salesman Exam Syllabus 2020
- Nainital Bank PO Syllabus 2020
- Nainital Bank PO Previous Papers
Download Subject wise Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test Syllabus 2020
PAPER – 1 (P.C.No.92) Commercial Taxes Act and Rules
1. The Andhra Pradesh VAT Act, 2005, and the Rules and Notifications issued thereunder.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Entertainments Tax Act, 1939, and the Rules and Notifications issued thereunder.
3. Horse Racing and Betting Tax Regulations 1949 and the Rules and Notifications published thereunder.
4. The Central Sales Tax Act, 1956, and the Rules and Notifications published thereunder.
5. The Andhra Pradesh Tax on Entry of Motor Vehicles into Local Areas Act, 1996 and the Rules and
Notifications issued thereunder.
6. The Andhra Pradesh Tax on Luxuries Act, 1987, and the Rules and Notifications published thereunder.
7. The Andhra Pradesh Tax on Professions, Trades, callings and Employments Act, 1987, and the Rules and Notifications published thereunder.
8. The Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Act, 1996 and the Rules and Notifications published thereunder.
PAPER-II (P.C.No.102) (OTHER LAWS)
1. THE CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, 1908.
- Order V – Issue and service of summons
- Order XIII – Production, impounding and return of documents
- Rule XVI – Summoning and attendance of witnesses
- Order XVIII – Hearings of the suit and examination of witnesses
2. THE INDIAN PENAL CODE 1960.
- Chapter X – Contempt of the Lawful Authority of Public Servants
- Chapter XI – False evidence and offenses against public justice
3. THE CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 1973.
- Sections 99, 100, 251, 252, 254, 256 (i) and 257
4. THE INDIAN EVIDANCE ACT 1872.
- Chapter I – Preliminary
- Chapter III – Facts which need not be proved
- And, Chapter XII – Burden of proof (Sections 101 to 104, 106, 109, 110, and 114).
5. THE INDIAN SALE OF GOODS ACT, 1930.
- Chapter I – (Section 2)
- Chapter II – (Sections 4 to 6)
- Exam Chapter III – (Sections 18 to 26 and 30)
- Chapter IV – (Sections 33 and 39)
- Chapter V – (Sections 45 to 49)
6. THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT, 1872.
- Chapter I – (Sections 3, 5 and 8)
- Chapter II – (Sections 10, 11, 13, to 18, 22 to 25 and 27)
- And, Chapter IV – (Sections 37 to 40, 46 and 47)
- Chapter X – (Sections 182 to 188, 211, 213 and 214)
7. The Andhra Pradesh Revenue Recovery Act, 1864, as amended by AP Rent and Revenue Sales and AP Revenue Recovery Extension and Amendment Act, 1958 (Act VI of 1959) The examination should be with books containing bare Acts and Rules.