Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs: Packt is ready to give the opportunity for the candidates who have the interest to work as Graphic Designer. Packt is about to carry the Walk-in drive from 1st to 3rd August 2018. Aspirants who want to settle in Packt can utilize the opportunity by directly attending Packt Publishing Jobs in Mumbai. Freshers and experienced candidates in the field of Graphic Designing stand a chance of participating in Packt Publishing Mumbai Interview. Go through the below Experienced Jobs article so that you can find more information about Packt Job openings.
Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs – Details
Rs: 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Recruiters from Packt Publishing have recently announced that they are hiring candidates for the Graphic Designer Job role. They have also mentioned that contenders willing to get placed through Packt Careers 2018 must have 1-6 Years of experience in the relevant field. Interested people can have a look at the below All India Jobs article for further in-depth details. Now the interview date is scheduled for 1st to 3rd August 2018. Grab this wonderful opportunity to fulfill the dream of getting a job in Mumbai and make sure that you reach the venue on time. The candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills are most welcome to attend this Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs.
Aspirants are you looking for a job change and willing to relocate to Mumbai? Then there is excellent news for all the contenders who have completed their graduation are most welcome to participate in Packt Mumbai Walkin Drive. We help job seekers by providing Packt Interview Questions, click the link to check. Aspirants have to perform well in all interview rounds to get placement. Candidates who want to fulfill their dream role in Packet can practice Placement Papers. Follow the latest updates of Packt to get success in the selection process. Also, to face the tough competition we have provided you with the latest Test Patterns for Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs.
Job Description for Packt Publishing Vacancies
The Graphic Designer role sits in the Marketing and Engagement for Publishing team at Packt and reports into the U.K Graphic Designer. The Marketing and Engagement team is responsible for designing and implementing strategies and tactics that will increase book sales across all of our third-party sales channels, with a distinct focus on Amazon. Engage our authors, to encourage them to participate in book promotion and generate a long and fruitful relationship with Packt. Continually support our authors, channels, and partners with all the Packt print and digital assets they need. Develop consistent brand guidelines and campaigns to achieve positive brand sentiment.
Responsibilities for Packt Publishing Job Openings
- Editing and creating bespoke templates for different departments at Packt.
- Working on a mixture of online, digital and traditional print projects, including the production of web content, social media, and print materials.
- Updating promotional materials and catalogs.
- Selecting images used on our book and video covers.
- Checking the final book and video covers created by our internal departments to ensure they are error-free and ready for print.
- Supporting the current designers with any work overflow.
- Continuously adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Conducting continuous checks of digital and print assets and ensuring that any assets you see that do not comply with brand guidelines are reported immediately.
Skills Required for Packt Graphic Designer Jobs
- 1-3 years experience in a graphic design role.
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe CS6 + packages Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-design.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Can work independently, proactively and as part of a team.
- A desire to learn how to create/improve the required visual content.
- Microsoft Office knowledge – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Packt Publishing Company Profile
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, we have published over 2000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
How to apply for Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs on the mentioned dates, time and address. Before that, please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume.
Interview Details for Packt Publishing Careers
Walkin Date – 1st to 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time – 9.30 Am to 1.00 PM
Packt Publishing Pvt Ltd,
Plot No 103, Arena House, Third Floor,
Road No.12, Opposite Saffron, Spice Hotel,
MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093.
Nearest Metro station : Chakala.
Contact Person – Loyson Mascarenhas
Important Documents to carry for Packt Walkin Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, check out other similar jobs here,
- Latest Walkins in Bangalore | Girnar Software Openings | Sales/Business Development Manager | Walkin Interview from 9th to 11th August 2018
- EXL Services Freshers Walkins Noida | Hiring Graduates for Associate/ Sr.Associate | 1st to 3rd August 2018
- Zone Tech Solutions Chennai Walkins | Java Developer Jobs for Freshers | Walkin Drive from – 1st to 23rd August 2018