OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Syllabus 2020
The latest OSSC IPO Syllabus 2020 is available in our allindiajobs.in website for free downloading. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) wants to conduct the written exam for Industrial Promotion Officer (IPO) Posts. So candidates who would like to participate in the OSSC Written Exam are advised to begin their exam preparation using the study material provided here. You can find ossc.gov.in IPO Syllabus 2020 as well as Odisha Industrial Promotion Officer Exam Pattern here.
Make a perfect schedule by knowing the topics covered for the written exam. Go through the below sections of this page to know more information about the OSSC Syllabus 2020. For your easy convenience, we have uploaded the Odisha SSC IPO Syllabus PDF at the end of this All India Jobs article you can get it at no cost. Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in to get detailed OSSC Syllabus 2020.
Details of ossc.gov.in IPO Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Industrial Promotion Officer (IPO) Posts|
|No of Posts||48 Posts|
|Type of Job||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Ending Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
<<< Odisha SSC IPO Admit Card 2020 >>>
Odisha SSC Industrial Promotion Officer Exam Pattern 2020
Go through the OSSC Exam Pattern 2020 for Industrial Promotion Officer (IPO) Posts given below to know the exam strategy. With the help of ossc.gov.in IPO Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern, you will get an idea of how to prepare and which topics are important to prepare.
- Stage I Main Examination conducted for 300 marks
- The Main Exam consists of two papers Paper I Composite Papers & Paper-II Technical Paper
- Exam having objective type questions asked from different topics.
- Stage II Viva Voice Test for 30 Marks
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||Marks||Duration||Negative Marking|
|Objective Type Exam||Paper I||Composite Paper (General English, Odisha Language, General Studies)||100||1hr 30 mins||–|
|Paper-II||Technical Paper||200||2 hrs||0.5 negative mark per wrong answer|
OSSC IPO Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
Download OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Syllabus 2020 from here. Before going appear for the written exam candidates should know the topics covered in the OSSC IPO Syllabus 2020. Aspirants will be selected based upon their performance and skills shown in the written exam. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to organize the selection process with two rounds such as the Written Exam and Viva Voice Test. To prepare well for the written exam candidates are advised to refer the ossc.gov.in IPO Syllabus 2020 as well as the OSSC Previous Year Papers with Answers. The official website of OSSC is www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Syllabus 2020 – Paper I
General English & Odia Language
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Noun & Pronoun
ossc.gov.in IPO Syllabus 2020 – General Studies
- Social Issues and Social Welfare Problems.
- Indian Polity.
- Ecological Issues.
- Human Resource Development.
- Geography of India.
- Constitution of India.
- Role of National Institutions.
- Foreign Affairs
- India and the Worlds
- History of Modern India and Indian Culture.
- Current National Issues.
- Legal and Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology.
- International Affairs
- Statistical Analysis
- International Institutions
- External Security
- Space technology
Odisha SSC Industrial Promotion Officer Syllabus 2020 – Paper II
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Structure of Atom
- Classification and Elements & Periodicity in properties
- Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical reactions
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibria & Ionic Equilibria
- General Principles of Extraction of Metals
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Electrical Machines.
- Communication Engineering.
- The strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Manufacturing Technology
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines