OSSC JE Syllabus 2019
Are you looking for OSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019? Don’t worry, we are providing the complete information about Odisha SSC Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019 & OSSC JE Exam Pattern for the sake of applicants reference. Huge number of applicants have filled their online application forms to participate in OSSC Jr Engineer Written Examination. Hence, the competition for Odisha SSC JE Written Examination is increasing day by day. We suggest the applicants to concentrate on their preparation by utilizing the OSSC Syllabus 2019 for Junior Engineer Vacancy. Also, Every individual needs to check the OSSC JE Exam Pattern before going to appear in the exam. Knowing the OSSC Jr Engineer Syllabus along with Odisha SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern is very crucial.
Since, most of the applicants will appear for the exam with zero knowledge and fails to crack the exam. So, every applicant must check the OSSC JE Previous Year Papers available with Solutions. It will let you know the type of questions appeared for the exam. For more details regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Scheme.
Overview of Odisha SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||25th August 2019|
OSSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Check Odisha Junior Engineer (Electrical) Exam Pattern along with Selection Process details from here. In the below sections, we have tabulated the OSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019 for the sake of applicants reference. It will provide complete information about Topics appearing for the exam, Duration, Marks to be secured, Negative Marking, Examination Type, etc. Refer the OSSC JE (Electrical) Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise as well as Exam Pattern before going to appear for the exam.
|1||Electrical Related Subjects||100|
|Stages||Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Marks|
|Stage-I||Objective Type Written Test (OMR Format/Online Test)||100|
|Stage-II||Weight age on Career Evaluation: High School Certificate- 40 MarksCertificate in Diploma in Electrical Engineering- 60 Marks||100|
Subject OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus 2019
OSSC JE Exam Syllabus 2019 for Circuit law
- Kirchhoff‘s law.
- Simple Circuit solution using network theorems.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Odisha JE Syllabus 2019 for Electrical Basic Concepts
- Concepts of resistance, inductance, capacitance, and various factors affecting them.
- Concepts of current, voltage, power, energy and their units.
Odisha SSC JE Syllabus for Magnetic Circuit
- Concepts of flux, MMF, Different kinds of magnetic materials, reluctance, Magnetic calculations.
- Electromagnetic induction, self, and mutual induction.
Odisha JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Illumination, Electric heating, Electroplating, Electric Welding, Electric drives and motors.
OSSC JE (Electrical) AC Fundamentals Syllabus
- Poly Phase system – star and delta connection, 3 phase power, DC and sinusoidal response of RL and RC circuit.
OSSC JE Syllabus 2019 for Electrical Machines
- Parallel operation of 1 phase /3 phase transformers.
- Synchronous Machines.
- D.C. Machine
- 3 phase induction motors.
- Characteristics and applications.
- 1 phase and 3 phase transformers.
- Starting and applications of synchronous motors.
ossc.gov.in Jr Engineer Syllabus for Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Different types of power stations.
- Cable; Different type of cables, cable rating, and derating factor.
- Power factor improvement.
OSSC JE Electrical Syllabus for Estimation and costing:
- Estimation of lighting scheme, electric installation of machines and relevant IE rules. Earthing practices and IE Rules.
Odisha Junior Engineer (Electrical) Measurement and Measuring Instruments syllabus
- Measurement of power and energy, two wattmeter method of 3 phase power measurement.
- Earth Fault detection.
- Ammeter and voltmeter, an extension of range wattmeter, Megger, Multimeters, Energy meter AC Bridges.
- Signal Generator, Use of CRO, CT, PT and their applications.
- Measurement of frequency and phase angle.
OSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engg Basic Electronics
- Working for various electronic devices e.g. P-N Junction Diodes, Transistors (NPN and PNP type), BJT and JFET. Simple circuits using these devices.
Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Click Here >> Odisha Junior Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus 2019