NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
Wanna know about NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2018? If Yes, then you are at the right place. Applicants can find the complete information about एनएचएम पंजाब प्रयोगशाला तकनीशियन पाठ्यक्रम 2018 on this page. Check the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 and also NRHM ANM Test Pattern 2018 from here. Applicants who prepare according to the Punjab NHM ANM Exam Syllabus 2018 can easily crack the written examination. View the Punjab NHM Syllabus for AMO, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Laboratory Technician Exam 2018 on this article. Utilize the provided NHM Punjab Pharmacists Syllabus 2018 along with NHM Punjab Test Pattern 2018 from here.
Aspirants can also find the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam Previous Papers, Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here. In order to crack the written examination, applicants must download the NHM Punjab Ayurveda Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 from here.
Punjab NHM Staff Nurse & ANM Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) / National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)|
|Post Name||Ayurveda Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacists, Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancies||917 Posts|
|Category||NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||1st June 2018|
|Last Date||23rd June 2018|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Website||www.pbnrhm.org / www.bfuhs.ac.in|
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2018
Individuals who have registered for NHM Punjab Staff Nurse ANM Examination 2018 are advised to refer the NHM Exam Pattern for Lab Technician, ANM, AMO & Pharmacists Vacancy. We have gathered the complete information about National Health Mission ANM Exam Pattern which will explain about the exam scheme such as the number of questions appeared, subjects, the total number of marks, the duration for the exam from here. Check the NHM Punjab Written Test Exam Pattern and start your preparation for the exam.
|1.||Written Exam||Core Subjects||90 Marks|
|2.||Skill Test||10 Marks|
National Health Mission ANM Exam Syllabus 2018
Check the NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 available on this page. Applicants must know all the topics in the National Health Mission Examination to practice well for the examination. You can find the Subject Wise NRHM Punjab ANM Syllabus 2018 from below sections. Note down the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 and start your preparation for the examination to score better marks.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
NHM Punjab AMO Exam 2018 Syllabus for BAMS
- Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Roganidan Evum Vikriti Vigyan
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Chhaya Evum Vikiran Vigyan
- Shalakya- Shiro-Nasa-Karna Evum Kantha Roga
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Shalakya – Danta Evum Mukha Roga
- Prasuti Evum Stri Roga
- Shalakya – Netra Roga
- Agada Tantra Evum Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Shalya – Kshar Evum Anushastra Karma
- Manovigyan Evum Manasroga
- Asthi Sandhi And Marmagat Roga
- Shalya -Samanya
- Rasayan & Vajikaran
- Kaumarbhritya-Bala Roga
NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018 for Diploma in Nursing Topics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Administration and Ward Management
- Medical-Surgical Nursing II
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health)
- Community Health Nursing II
- First Aid in Emergency Situations
- Community Health Nursing Process
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food
<<< Sarkari Naukri Exam Results>>>
Punjab NHM Syllabus 2018 Pdf for Diploma in Pharmacy
- Health Education & community pharmacy
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Drugstore and Business Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
www.pbnrhm.org ANM Exam Syllabus 2018 (Female)
- Community Health Nursing
- Demonstrate home visit techniques & practices in the community.
- Describe structure, function, characteristics, and administrative set up of a community.
- Appreciate the role of the health team.
- Identify leaders, resources persons, community –based organizations, NGOs, and local Resources.
- Understand health policies, Plans, and Programmes of the Country.
- Understand the concept of community.
- Describe the concept of community health, primary health care
- Health Promotion
- Explain Principles of hygiene and its effect on health.
- Promote nutrition of an individual, family and community.
- Explain the importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
- Describe the importance of environmental sanitation and waste management.
- Promote mental health of individual, family, and community.
- Describe hygiene for self and individuals.
- Primary Health Care
- Explain the concept of infection and causation of diseases.
- Explain prevention of common communicable diseases and their control.
- Describe body defense mechanisms and development of immunity against diseases
- Describe common communicable diseases and their management.
- Perform immunization effectively.
- Describe different methods of disinfection and sterilization.
Second Year NHM Syllabus Pdf for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Exam 2018
- Describe male and female reproductive organs
- Describe female pelvis and the muscles involved in the delivery of fetus.
- Explain the process of conception and foetal development
- Conduct normal delivery and provide care to the newborn.
- Child Health Care Nursing
- Describe School health programme.
- Provide care to sick children during their common illness.
- Educate mothers and family members as per need of their children
- Assess growth and development of a child at different ages.
- Describe nutritional needs of different age groups of children.
- Describe ‘Rights’ of children.
- Health Center Management
- Provide guidance to TBA, AWW, ASHA and other Voluntary health workers.
- Update knowledge and skills
- Indent and maintain necessary stock
- Organize sub-center and clinics to carry out scheduled activities.
- Participate in the implementation of National Health Programmes
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus for Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Syllabus
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Basic Haematology
- Composition of blood and its functions
- Origin, Development, and morphology of Blood cells
- Basic concepts of Anaemia, Leukaemia, and hemorrhagic disorder
- Blood banking & Immune Haematology
- Blood Group- methods of grouping and ungrouping
- Methods of determination of PCV
- Methods of estimation of Haemoglobin
- Blood transfusion and hazards
- Clinical Pathology (body fluids) and Parasitological
- Examination of Body Fluids
- The Microscope- Types, Parts, Cleaning, and Care
- Reception of Patients
- Examination of Urine
Download National Rural Health Mission ANM Syllabus 2018 PDF
Applicants can find the www.pdnrhm.org Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Syllabus 2018 and practice for the exam. You can download the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus from the below provided link in PDF format. Start your preparation with the help of NRHM ANM Exam Syllabus 2018 and crack the examination.
Click Here >>> NRHM Staff Nurse ANM Syllabus 2018