MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
Refer to the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 which is made available here. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written exam for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. If you are willing to participate in the exam then start doing your preparation by checking the MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020 and Madhya Pradesh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern. Download MPPSC Syllabus 2020 in the form of a pdf file by clicking on the direct link added in the below section.
You can find out the subject wise mppsc.nic.in VAS Syllabus 2020 that will come for the written exam here on this page. Making perfect planning and preparation is important to get success in the exam. So candidates are advised to check out the Madhy Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2020 in detail provided on this All India Jobs page.
Brief Info about MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Commission||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Type of Job||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Written Exam||Updates Shortly|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Exam Pattern 2020
|Type of Exam||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Exam||150||300 Marks||02 Hours|
|Total Marks||335 Marks|
Written Test Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science I||75||150||2 Hours|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science II||75||150|
|Total||150 Questions||300 Marks|
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
Detailed information regarding the MPPSC Syllabus 2020 is provided here. Applicants of Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Recruitment 2020 can take the help of this page to get the required study material to begin preparation. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will do a selection of the candidates for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts based on the merit performance shown in the written exam.
Keep in mind that only qualified candidates of written exam are going to participate in the next rounds of the selection process. We suggest the candidates take the assistance of MPPSC Previous Year Papers with Solutions to prepare well and score qualified marks in the written exam. For more information read out this entire article.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
Animal Breeding and Genetics
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Principles of genetics.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- The role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- The constraints to the livestock development programs.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- The mechanism of respiration.
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Communication technologies.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Marketing, Livestock economics, and business management.
- Livestock contribution to the national economy.
Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Role of the veterinarian in public health.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Environmental hygiene.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Organs/ tissues/ cells of the Immune system.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
Download Madhya Pradesh VAS Syllabus 2020 PDF