Good Day Freshers! Greetings from Microland. Recently Microland has announced walkin Drive in Bangalore. Individuals with at least 1-3 Years experience in Desktop Support Engineer process with similar profile qualifications are eligible to attend Microland Walkin Interview on 18th May 2019. Microland is an excellent opportunity for the job need candidates who are looking for Job Openings in Bangalore to fulfill their career on the right path. Hurry up applicants apply for Microland Walkin Drive for a Desktop Support Engineer by referring the entire details upto end. Most of the aspirants are eagerly looking for Microland Job Openings in Bangalore in various position.
Microland Walkin Interview Details
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Engineer|
|Salary||Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Urgent openings in Microland. Aspirants Apply Now!!!. Job postulates who are interested can attend for Microland Recruitment 2019 at Bangalore. Freshers those who are having working experience in a Desktop Support Engineer. Can have a chance to get shortlisted for Microland Walkin Drive. So applicants who are willing to face the competition must have awareness on Microland Placement Papers which will be useful to qualify the written test easily. It was very tough to get selected for Microland. So individuals plan yourself and do better practice.
Aspirants must have proper preparation to clear Microland Written Test. To help you we had provided Microland Test Patterns here on this page. Along with exam model papers, we also updated Microland Interview Questions to crack the exam easily. Postulates due to lack of exam preparation many of the applicants will disqualify the examination. For our blog, All India Jobs will help in to guide at difficulty stages. You can also refer to Freshers Jobs, Daily Walkins on our site regularly.
Microland Job Description
- Provide problem source identification, problem impact validation, and problem determination.
- Provide deskside support Services for Supported Desktop Standard Products at the End User’s work location within a Facility in accordance with the established procedures.
- A monthly standard report using available problem management data summarizing the deskside support Services provided during the prior month.
- Resolving end point issues such as OS, Application, Client end NW, Backup Management and IMACs.
- Resolving of issues within the stipulated time limits, not falling below the minimum expected level of performance.
- Remote support for non-critical locations.
- Segregation of Infrastructure and application call.
- Forwarding the application related issues to Application team.
- Conferencing with service desk for vendor co-ordination, in case required.
- Support for mobile and tablet devices for approved users.
- On-time response and resolution.
- Provide support for Mail Client support to the end users and establish email connectivity.
- Support of Printer & other peripherals which includes replacements / servicing (as & when required) / installation and trouble shooting.
- Business and Enterprise Application support used officially in customer environment.
- Customer to provide the required training on Open Source Application wherever applicable.
- Taking the required End user asset backup.
- Fresh installation and user training on how to access the app (up to login page).
- During any issue, log the ticket and assign to a respective application L2/L3 stakeholder for resolution Close the ticket once resolution group confirms.
- Coordinating with vendors for any application related issues.
- Receive requests for IMAC Services via the established procedures and create the required documentation.
Performing IMAC (Install, Modify, Add or Change).
- Installation of Desktops, Printers, Servers or Network devices.
- Movement of any of the equipment from one location to another and within the same facility; logistics will be handled by customer.
- Ensure Desktop to peer to peer / LAN network connectivity as per SOPs.
Microland Company Profile
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (Desktop) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
How To Apply For Microland Job Vacancies?
Hello Competitors!! Hope you are willing to work in the role of Desktop Support Engineer Process. Then why late here is a brilliant opportunity from Microland. Microland is conducting walkins in Bangalore on mentioned dates.
Microland Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 18th May 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
1B, 2nd floor, Ecospace Belandur,
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560 103.
Essential Documents Need To Carry For Microland Interview
- Updated Resume
- All educational marks memos
- Experienced letter
- photo Id proofs
You can also check