Exciting News for the B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA Freshers who are looking for the Latest Job Openings in Visakhapatnam. Conduent is conducting mega walkin drive to hire the graduates for Production Control Associate Process. Conduent Careers are providing the detailed information about Conduent Walkins in Visakhapatnam. View the Conduent Job Vacancy details can attend direct walkin for Conduent Recruitment 2018 on important days. Without getting late, attend the Infosys Walkin Interview on 11th to 16th February 2018 at Visakhapatnam location.
Conduent Fresher Job Openings in Visakhapatnam
|Company Name||Conduent Business Services India LLP|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Here we have explored the Conduent Job Openings in Visakhapatnam location Now!!! In our blog, All India Jobs, we have shared the New Conduent Jobs information briefly. Individuals who want start up their career in one of the first company like Conduent can attend without doing late at mentioned venue. Individuals before facing the competition just revise Conduent Interview Questions which is given here for refernce purpose. It is mandatory to practice model papers to score good marks in the written test. Applicants who are having excellent communication and analytical skills are most welcome to apply Conduent Walkin Interview.
Also Check: Current Affairs & GK Questions
Candidates who are passionate to work with Conduent can attend the Conduent Visakhapatnam Walkin Drive for graduates or postgraduates. Before attending for Conduent Interview, aspirants are suggested to refer the Conduent Placement Papers to get quick inspired at the questions asked in the online test. We have also shared the Conduent Test Patterns for better practice. Aspirants who have cleared their first round are forwarded to a final interview. This page is a one-stop destination for all Fresher Jobs, Walkin’s, Placement Drives, keep visiting our blog www.allindiajobs.in for more recent updates of Top Companies.
Conduent Job Description
- Experience Required -0-2 yrs
- Desired Skills and Competencies
Conduent Technical Skills
- Schedules and monitors ad hoc and production jobs
- Troubleshoots processing problems
- Ensures availability of hardware and associated equipment – N/A
- Performs various operations and library functions, such as back-up and error recovery, data/document control and report output distribution
- Ensures jobs and activities are completed accurately and on-time
- Maintains associated production reports and logs
- Ensures that appropriate billing records are generated for each post
- SLA monitoring (comparisons with customer reports, adjusting daily results to meet needs)
Ticket follow-ups (RCAs. PIBs.)
- Interacts with development team and BAs
- Analyzes internal user procedures, process workflow, and deadlines
- Verifies record count (input and output) for accuracy
- Evaluates processing workload and schedules jobs using job-scheduling software
- Willing to work in shifts in a 24/7 work environment.
Conduent Company Profile
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
How to apply for Conduent Job Openings in Visakhapatnam
Hurry Up!!! Immediate Job Openings in Conduent Walkin at Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Conduent Walkin Drive on 11th to 16th February 2018 at the Visakhapatnam location. Check the Conduent Recruitment Drive and walk Conduent Production Control Associate Jobs with the latest resume.
Conduent Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th to 16th February 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM- 4:00 Noon
Conduent Business Services India LLP
Plots No: 18-20, Hill No-2,
IT/ITES SEZ Rushikonda, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
Contact Person: Mr. PVNS Kiran Kumar
- Carry a latest updated resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- Marks sheets (10th, 12th, UG & PG if any)