Max Healthcare Walkins: Amazing News for all the people who are in search of Jobs in Delhi. Recruiters from Max Healthcare are planning to hire candidates for Lab Technician Role. They are even thinking to conduct a walk in the drive as part of Max Healthcare Delhi Walkins. The Max Healthcare Mega Walkin Drive is an exclusive opportunity for freshers who are just out of college. Interested people can have a look at the below Max Healthcare Walkins article for further in-depth details. Now the interview date on 9th July 2021. Candidates can grab this wonderful chance to fulfill the dream of getting placed with Max Healthcare Careers 2021. Check out other particulars regarding these experienced jobs from the below sections of this Max Healthcare Delhi Walkins page.
Max Healthcare Mega Walkin Drive – Details
|Job Title||Max Healthcare Mega Walkin Drive|
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|No Of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Interview Date (& Time)||8 July 2021
11:00 AM Onwards
|Interview Venue||Max Superspeciality Hospital Saket, West Block Interview Area-Pathology Lab in Basement|
People capable of cracking these Max Healthcare Walkins Interviews can get info regarding the Job Description and Other particulars on this page. If you want to get Max Healthcare Walkins Interview Rounds then have a look at all the Placement Papers available here. Also, to face the tough competition we have provided you with the Exam Patterns. Be prepared with all the Interview Questions asked previously for Lab Technician Jobs. Watch out this space for more similar kind of IT Software Jobs in Delhi.
Max Healthcare Job Description
- To effectively interface with patients, attendants, nursing staff and service users.
- To demonstrate skills in handling blood & sample collection.
- To do phlebotomy/ sampling of patients/subjects
- To strictly follow and implement the laboratory SOPs and Quality assurance programs and monitor quality indicators if any.
- To maintain all documentation pertaining to sample collection.
- To ensure packaging as per procedure and safe transportation.
- To implement infection control policy & proper waste disposal.
- To comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area.
- To comply with patient safety policy.
- To ensure safe utilization of equipment like centrifuge and temperature devices, ensure its timely calibration and maintenance.
- To participate in all training programs.
Max Healthcare Company Profile
Max Healthcare Institute Limited (“Max Healthcare”) is one of India’s largest healthcare organizations. We operate 16 healthcare facilities (3400 beds) across the NCR Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra. Almost 85% of our bed capacity is in Metro/Tier 1 cities. Apart from hospitals, Max Healthcare also operates a homecare business and pathology business under brand names Max@Home and Max Labs respectively. Max@Home offers health and wellness services at home while Max Lab provides Pathology Services outside our hospital network.
How to Apply for Max Healthcare Latest Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if Max Healthcare job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Max Healthcare Walkin Drive for Medical Technician role on the given dates, time and venue.
Selection Process for Max Healthcare Walkins
Applied candidates of Max Healthcare Freshers Walkins should go through the selection process which is conducted by the recruitment team of Max Healthcare. People can check the drive details like date and address in the below sections.
Important Documents to carry for Max Healthcare Walkins
#1. Updated Resume
#2. Experience Certificates
#3. ID Proofs
#4. Marks Certificates/ Memos