KPSC VEO Admit Card 2019
Hello Readers! KPSC VEO Admit Card 2019 is about to release soon. Kerala Public Service Commission doing arrangements to issue the www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Gr-II Admit Card 2019 for the registered candidates at its authorized portal. In order to download the KPSC Admit Card 2019 candidates should login into the web portal by using the registration number and password. With the help of below mentioned downloading steps, you can acquire your Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2019 easily without delay.
Moreover, Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Call Letter 2019 acts as a pass to the candidates to take entry into the examination hall. Once higher authorities of KPSC announce the Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Written Exam we will update here on this page. Likewise, we have presented this page for the candidates who are planning to write the written test. You may find out the recent news on KPSC VEO Grade II Admit Card 2019. Get KPSC Study Material, Admit Card, Official Notification, Results from our All India Jobs website.
Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Hall Ticket 2019 Details
|Name of the Commission||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Names||Village Extension Officer Gr II|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Official Web Portal||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Gr-II Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Submit Application for KPSC Recruitment 2019 – 29th Dec 2018
- Online Application Commencement Last Date – 31st Jan 2019
- Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Written Examination Date – Update Soon
- www.keralapsc.gov.in VEO Gr-II Admit Card Issued Date – Update Soon
KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Exam Pattern 2019
Through this page, you can have the preparation material for the KPSC Written Exam. Are you the one who has applied for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019? then they can start doing their exam preparation by referring the www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Syllabus along with KPSC VEO Exam Pattern. By getting the knowledge about the scheme of the written exam candidates will get an idea which topics are more important and how to prepare. KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Exam Pattern 2019 is tabulated below for the candidate’s guidance purpose. The authority of Kerala Public Service Commission hire aspirants based on their skill set in the rounds at the time of selection. You can also make use of the KPSC Previous Papers with Answers to give your best in the written exam.
|Parts||Name of the Subject|
|Part I||Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability|
|Part II||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Part III||General English|
|Part IV||Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)|
Which details will appear on Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2019?
Here we have provided the complete details about the KPSC VEO Admit Card 2019 which will be released soon. Get your forthcoming identity card through www.keralapsc.gov.in. As per the rules, every candidate needs to download their respective KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Admit Card 2019 via online method. At the time of examination, all the test takes must and should show up their documents (KPSC Hall Ticket, Identity Proof) to the invigilators for verification purpose. Particulars which are enlisted on Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2019 are clearly provided below. Go and have a look at the below sections to know more information about the Kerala PSC Admit Card 2019. Get your KPSC Results 2019 for Village Extension Officer Gr-II Written Exam.
- Exam Conducting Organisation Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Contenders Full Name.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Individual’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Test.
- Reporting Time.
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator.
- Important Guidelines for the Written Exam.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Registration Number.
- Test Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Sign.
List of Id Proof to carry for Kerala PSC Written Exam
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University.
- Ration Card.
- Any Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Employee ID of A Recognized Organization.
- Aadhar Card.
- Candidate’s Driving License.
- PAN Card.
Procedure to download KPSC VEO Call Letter 2019
- Log on to the KPSC Official Site – www.keralapsc.gov.in
- It will redirect to Kerala Public Service Commission home page.
- Later, Find out the desired link to obtain Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2019.
- Fill below mentioned login details
- Application Number.
- Password/ Date of Birth.
- Then, hit on submit /login button.
- www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Gr-II Call Letter 2019 appeared on the screen.
- Make a print copy of KPSC VEO Admit Card 2019 and carry it to the examination hall.
Download Link => KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Admit Card 2019