TCC Kerala Helper Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are searching for TCC Kerala Fitter Operator Call Letter 2020 are on the right track. We have uploaded the detailed information about TCC Kerala Hall Ticket 2020 for Fitter Mechanic, Operator, Safety & Fireman, Helper (Electrical & Fitter) Posts. People who have successfully registered for TCC Kerala Exam 2020 need to download their www.tcckerala.com Helper Admit Card 2020 which is available either on its official page or from the direct links available on this page. People without TCC Kerala Operator Hall Ticket 2020 are not allowed to participate in the examination. Read the entire page download and carry your TCC Kerala Operator Admit Card 2020 to the examination hall for verification purpose.
Overview of TCC Kerala Operator Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Kerala|
|Post Name||Fitter Mechanic, Operator, Safety & Fireman, Helper (Electrical & Fitter) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||TCC Kerala Admit Card|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview|
Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Kerala Call Letter 2020
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Test Centre Details.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Name of the Exam.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
When do I receive TCC Kerala 2020 Exam Admit Card?
- Initial Date to Fill the Online Registration Form: Available Soon.
- Last Date to Register for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020: Updated Soon.
- TCC Kerala Operator Written Examination Date: Notify Soon.
- Release Date of TCC Kerala Helper Exam Admit Card 2020: Updated Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
What to carry with TCC Kerala Fitter Hall Ticket 2020?
Following are the list of documents need to carry with their hall ticket. These identity proof’s will help the examiners to know about the exam participants.
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
TCC Kerala Fitter Operator Exam Pattern 2020
|General Intelligence||25||2 Hours|
|General Science / Elementary Science||25|
|General English / Hindi||25|
How to Download TCC Kerala 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the step by step instructions provided here to download TCC Kerala Operator Call Letter 2020 easily.
#1 Go to Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Kerala Official Website – www.tcckerala.com.
#2 On the TCC Kerala Home Page, Click on Admit Card Tab.
#3 Hit the TCC Kerala Operator Hall Ticket 2020 link.
#4 Now, A login page will appear.
#5 Enter your Registration Number and date of birth details.
#6 Check details of tcckerala.com Fitter Call Letter 2020.
#7 Finally, Download and take a hard copy of TCC Kerala 2020 Hall Ticket to the exam hall.
Click Here >> TCC Kerala Fitter Operator Hall Ticket 2020
We hope the information provided on this page about TCC Kerala 2020 Admit Card is much more helpful for the candidates who have registered for the examination. Bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in for more details about TCC Kerala Helper Hall Ticket 2020.