Are you fresher and looking for Jobs in Pune ???. Then there is good news for your from TCS BPS. Contenders who are willing to attend for TCS BPS Recruitment Drive must have excellent communication skills with Automation Testing with different frameworks using Selenium/QTP. TCS Careers provides a good working environment for the employees with additional benefits. So competitors who had completed graduation in any required field are eligible to attend TCS BPS Automation Testing Engineer Jobs for Pune Location. For more details regarding TCS BPS Job Description, walkin details candidates are suggested to scroll down the page upto the end.
TCS BPS Recruitment Drive Pune Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
TCS BPS Recruitment 2018 is out for a while of Automation Testing Vacancies. Contenders who perform well in the TCS BPS Walkin Interview will receive excellent pay scale with additional benefits. It is not an easy task to crack the competition in TCS Walkin Drive for a Software Developer Positions. Aspirants before attending the TCS BPS Walkin Drive individuals have to solve TCS Placement Papers and along with TCS Test Patterns to score top marks.
As per the fresh updates, TCS is planning to recruit the talented and passionate candidates who are willing to work in rotational shifts. So job seekers don’t worry about your preparation here on this page we had provided complete details regarding the TCS Interview Questions which help to gain your knowledge and crack the competition easily. TCS Job Vacancies are about to fill huge openings as per the latest updates. Hope the applicants had got the clear information about TCS BPS Walkin Details. Competitors bookmark our blog All India Jobs for latest freshers and experience job alerts.
TCS BPS Job Description for Automation Engineer
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Postgraduate (Full Time from a UGC recognized University)
BE / BTech / ME / MTECH are NOT eligible.
- Aspirants with break in career and education for more than two years are not eligible
- Aspirants who have attended the selection process in the last six months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be available
- Full-time Graduation from a UGC recognized University
- Comfortable to work any shifts as per TCS policy
- Only full-time graduation (with 15 years regular education) will be considered – No correspondence courses/undergraduates
TCS BPS Required Experiance Profile
- Automation Testing with different frameworks using Selenium/QTP,
Selenium with Java or C++ and QTP with VB background – Knowledge of scripting/coding level.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge of HP-QC/ALM, JIRA or any relevant defect management tool.
- Experience of working in banking, Capital Markets, Insurance projects
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Defect Life Cycle, various testing phases.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills along with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Additional Skills: Java / Hadoop / Python/SQL/Oracle.
- Expertise to Create clear, concise detail oriented Static Testing test cases based on the requirement document.
TCS BPS Skills & Responsibilities
- Review functional and must design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage.
- Verify defect fixes & retest the same to ensure the desired effect.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews for the cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Automation testing environment creation, usage of frameworks including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Candidates have to Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, harness scripts, data validation and automated scripts etc.,.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Identify defects and report defects in defect management tools.
TCS BPS Company Profile
A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 3,80,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on six continents and revenue of $17.58 Billion (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi-Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM, and HRO. TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
How to Apply for TCS Job Vacancies in Pune
Candidates who are going to attend TCS BPS Walkin Interview must register. So applicants EPCN number is essential for eligibility of the TCS BPS Walkin Interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume.
- Go to site https://careers.tcs.com
- Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals tab
- Click on Login and go to link Register with us (For New Users) and create your profile by filling in the details. (Please select area of interest as BPO)
- You will get the EPCN number & Password to your e-mail ID
Note: It’s mandatory to write “Nivedita T HR” & EPCN No. as a reference on your CV.
TCS BPS Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 12th January 2018
Walkin Time: 10 am to 12:00 pm
Tata Consultancy Services – S3 Tikona
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjewadi Phase III,
Contact Person: Nivedita T
Important Documents to carry for TCS BPS Walkin Interview
- Please carry resume
- Government ID proof at the time of interview.