Mega Walkin Drive for experienced candidates at CMS IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED in Thane, Mumbai. Aspirants who want to have a career change in their life can apply for CMS Walkins for Data Center Operator. CMS Report Jobs is a great chance for those who are having knowledge in Hardware Management Console. All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the CMS IT Services Walkins on the scheduled date and time.
CMS IT Services Walkin Jobs
|Job Title||CMS IT Services Walkins Mumbai|
|Company||CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
|Job Type||Full Time/Permanent|
Data Center Operator
|No Of Vacancies||NA|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
CMS Report Jobs in Mumbai
CMS IT Services is looking for Graduates and Post Graduates for the Data Center Operator role. If you have experience in AS400, ISERIES? Don’t waste your time. Apply for CMS Report Jobs in Mumbai. In this article, we are providing the best job opportunity for experienced graduatesMumbai. According to the announcements, CMS IT Services is looking for talented and dynamic job seekers with strong knowledge in ID creation & working with User Profile Authorization. If you are the one with all the desired qualifications provided here. We suggest you check CMS Interview Questions with answers to clear the interview process. You can also practice with available CMS IT Services Placement Papers and get qualify in the selection process.
CMS Data Center Operator Job Description
- Maintaining System and user Security.
- Managing AS400 Servers (Production, MIS, DR, and UAT) & Operating Systems.
- Working with the Hardware Management Console (HMC) to take backups.
- Provide support to Life Asia users on the AS400/iSeries environment.
- Monitoring MIMIX Replication Status, MIMIX Subsystems, and Active Jobs.
- Checking for Database Files / Objects in Error.
- Handling Life Asia EOD & BOD activities.
- Taking Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Entire System Backups.
- Monitoring/Checking the backup jobs.
- Generating Policy documents & PDF files.
- Ensuring proper operating procedures are followed while running Jobs & queries. ï· Coordinating with Clients as well as L2 Support for problem resolution.
- Managing batch jobs on the system and monitoring system utilization.
- Creating & Closing tickets from operations end.
- ID Creation & Working with User Profile Authorization.
- Providing technical support to the users regarding id activation, Password reset, Access & Rights.
- Data Transfer between AS/400 servers through FTP
- Generating reports from the system through DTF & providing to users.
<< Freshers Jobs >>
Skills Required for CMS Report Jobs
Good Opportunity for job seekers in Mumbai. CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd is going to conduct the recruitment drive to hire for the positions of Data Center Operator. Individuals who have an experience of 3 to 5 years are eligible to apply for CMS Report Jobs in Mumbai. The following are the Key Skills required by the job seekers to apply for CMS Walkin Drive.
#1 Report Generation
#2 Technical Support
#5 Operating System
#6 Data Center
#7 System Monitoring
CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd Overview
CMS IT Services (a Blackstone Portfolio Company) offers end-to-end high quality IT infrastructure services to handle IT operations efficiently and cost-effectively. With extensive experience in implementing complex IT projects and integrating emerging technologies into a dynamic environment. CMS IT Services provides support services to 30 branches and 220 direct support locations & more than 6500 + Indian workers and provides support across sectors including banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications. We’re working with top IT vendors including IBM, HP, 3Com, Oracle, Lenovo, Lexmark, and Oce.
<< Latest Walkin Drives >>
How to Apply for CMS Report Job Openings?
Excellent chance for Tech job seekers. CMS Recruitment 2019 Drive will organize in Mumbai for Data Center Operator with 3 to 5 years of experience candidates. Job seekers having the interest to apply for CMS Walkin Jobs in Mumbai can attend the recruitment drive on a specified date and time.
Important Documents to carry for CMS IT Services Drive
- An updated resume copies
- Last three months payslips
- Experience Certificate
- Government id and address proofs
- Recent Photographs
- Recruiter Name: Madhan Ramaswamy.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org