Jobs in IL&FS Skills Development, New Delhi: ILFS Skills invites enthusiastic professionals who have completed their graduation in relevant streams. Find out the IL&FS Skills Development Jobs 2018 and apply for it. People who are passionate to work in Teaching field can check out the latest updates of ILFS Job Openings in Delhi. IL&FS Skills Careers works for the betterment of youth. You can find the complete details of ILFS HRD Head Recruitment 2018 which has enclosed in the below sections. Interested candidates who are having a dream to shine their career in the IT Field can grab this chance. IL&FS Careers is one of the best opportunity for the job seekers to prove their skills and talent. Get brief information about ILFS Skills Walkin for any Post Graduate on this page. For more latest Job Openings in Delhi have a glance at our website.
IL&FS Skills Development Jobs Details
|Company Name||IL&FS Skills Development Corporation Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||10 to 15 Years|
|Job Role||HRD Head|
|Salary||As per Industry Standards|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training|
One thing that every applicant must be noted i.e., candidates must prepare well for the interview process in order to get shortlisted. To help out the aspirants, we have gathered the ILFS Test Patterns on our website All India Jobs. Job Seekers who will clear the interview process gets appointed for the HRD Head Role with good salary.
For an effective preparation, applicants must revise the ILFS Placement Papers and Interview Q&A. Mostly, educated graduates are interested to get placed in the IT Jobs to enhance their career. For those candidates, ILFS Skills is one of the excellent opportunity and secure a job in the reputed company like ILFS Skills. Scroll down the page, for more details regarding the IL&FS Skills Development Jobs 2018.
IL&FS Skills Careers Job Description
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate.
- Experience: 10 – 15 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Designation: HRD Head.
- Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Role Category: Senior Management.
ILFS Skills Job Openings – Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruitment and Onboarding Process
- Payroll and HR Admin
- Job Distribution
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Supervisory and Management Development
- Employee Engagement
- Team Structure and Org. Structures
- L & D
- Use of technology to increase the efficiency of the HR Processes
IL&FS Skills Recruitment 2018 Key Accountability
- Partnership with business to help implement the strategies by providing the relevant HR inputs.
- Role-based L & D with business impact.
- Establish a High-Quality Recruitment Process and ensure quality talent inflow.
- Leadership Development and Organizational Culture.
- Help Implement Knowledge Management Systems.
- Effective Talent Management, Succession Planning and Career Planning.
- Make HR Dept. a competitive strength of the organization.
IL&FS Skills Vacancy 2018 Qualifications
- Academic – Post Graduate – with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Development.
- Experience – Must have 10 to 15 years of HRD experience at Senior management level preferably in a technology company employing more than 1000 staff.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organization development, employee relations, organizational planning, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred Demonstrated excellence in
- Talent Management including competency based evaluation, L & D, and career planning.
- Setting Robust Recruitment process ensuring quality and quantity.
- Change Management.
- Competency Framework – Design and Implementation.
IL&FS Skills Development Corporation Limited Company Profile
IL&FS Skills is a leading vocational and employability training company. The main motto of IL&FS Skills is to train 4 million people by 2022 in engineering, manufacturing, services, agriculture, and construction sectors. IL&FS Skills delivers skills training programmes for inclusive growth for students in school, trainers, youth, and working professionals for their career growth.
IL&FS Skills and Development acts as a service provider and been working with the Governments and private sector, going forward we are focussing in creating digital solutions for B2B / B2C which creates further impact at scale as well as result in exponential growth in revenues. In order to achieve that we have launched a structured change management process in the organization that includes creating the most competent, aligned and empowered team. Our world-class IL&FS Institute of Skills (IIS) make trainees industry ready, and provides Sector Skills Councils (SSC) certification and assured placement linkages through a robust network of 1000+ employers.
How to Apply IL&FS Skills Walkins in Delhi?
Have you completed your graduation in relevant streams as per the company requirements? Then, you are eligible to attend IL&FS Walkin Interview for HRD Head Role in New Delhi. Candidates for IL&FS Skills Development Jobs Vacancy gets shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Interview Process. Hurry Up!! Get the complete information about IL&FS Skills Recruitment 2018 for HRD Head Walkins from here. Reach the ILFS Skills & Development Walkin Drive within specified date and time. For more details, refer http://www.ilfsets.com/pdf/careers/hrd-head-HRD.pdf
Interested applicants with relevant qualifications may apply at email@example.com with Subject: “Application for <<Position Code>>” with their latest CV and a covering letter stating 3 locations in the sequence of preference and description with the best fit for the applied role.