Hello Applicants!!! Here is fantastic news for all the people who are in search of Jobs in Chennai. The Officials from HTC Global Services want to hire the candidates for UI Developer Professional roles. Individuals who are having 2-5 years of experience in the relavent field can attend the interview. As per the officials, the drive will be conducted on 3rd August 2019. Interested and experienced job aspirant can attend the interview without any fail. Further details about HTC Global Services Walkins are provided in the below sections. Job seekers can check the information and happily attend for the interview.
HTC Global Services Walkins
|Company Name||HTC Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||UI Developer|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
HTC Global Services UI Developer Job Description
- Decent communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of UI Technologies
- Good to have Angular 2.0 and above Experience
- We prefer candidates who can join in a short notice
- Candidates who have already taken this interview in 3month’s time – kindly excuse. Minimum Cooling period – 3 months
HTC Global Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a mid-sized IT company with over 6000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. Also, HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
Moreover, HTC has also invested over 300 crores in India, in the recent past, to expand its current facilities in MEPZ, Chennai and has acquired new facilities in Guindy, Chennai and Begumpet, Hyderabad. In addition, HTC has invested in training facilities at its headquarters in Troy, Michigan and at Malaysia to develop talent within the US and APAC regions. HTC has aggressive development plans in Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Bangalore and has major recruitment strategies in these cities to support existing and new customer engagements.
How To Apply For HTC Global Services Careers
Interested and candidates with relavent experience can attend the HTC Global Services Walkins on 3rd August 2019. To be eligible for HTC Careers 2019, Applicants must have 2-5 years of experience as UI Developer. To know further details, Candidates need to refer to the complete article. And, Job seekers must refer to the placement papers and Interview Questions for better results.
Important Documents To Carry For HTC Global Services Jobs
- Updated Resume
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Any Government ID Proof.
- Recent Passport Size photocopies
HTC Global Services Chennai Walkin Details
Walk-in Time:10 AM to 2 PM
HTC Towers, 1st Floor No.41, GST Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
Land Mark: Near Hablis Hotel.
You May Also Like:
- Excellon Software Pune Walkins | Hiring For .Net Developer Role | Drive on 3rd August 2019
- Career Network Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Hiring For IT Recruiter Role | 29th July 2019 to 3rd August 2019
- QualiTlabs Hyderabad Walkin Drive | Testing Engineer Role | Drive on 31st July 2019
- Avalanche IT Services Hyderabad Walkins | Hiring For SEO Analyst Role | 29th July 2019 to 31st July 2019