HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019
Hello Candidates, HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 is now available on this webpage. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission wants to recruit the candidates for Lecturer posts. So candidates who wish to take part in the written exam conducted shortly can check hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern. Applicants are liable to use the link added at the finishing point to download HPPSC Syllabus 2019 PDF.
The higher officials will conduct a written objective type (Computer Based Test /Offline test) examination for the registered candidates. Detailed Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 has mentioned in the below sections for the applicant’s reference. Read this complete All India Jobs page till the end to get Latest HP Public Service Commission Lecturer Syllabus 2019 (English, Hindi, History, Pol.Science, Commerce) Subject Wise and Exam Pattern.
hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Posts||396 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||2nd November 2019|
|Application Last Date||22nd November 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||Expected In December 2019|
|Type of Job||HP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
HPPSC Exam Pattern 2019 for Lecturer Vacancy
- Written Exam is an objective type based examination (Computer Based Test / Offline test)
- Total Marks for the Written Exam is 85 Marks
- Evaluation: As per parameters defined by the Govt. of H.P is 25 Marks
- One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
|Concerned subject (Master’s Degree Level)||65||65|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|General Knowledge of National/ International Affairs||10||10|
|Total||85 MCQ’s||85 Marks|
|Personality Test: 15 Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective Type Examination|
|Duration of the Test: 90 Minutes|
<<< HPPSC Lecturer Results 2019 >>>
Subject Wise Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019
Download HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 Topics in the form of PDF file by hitting on the direct link enclosed below. Here on this page, you can get HPSSC Syllabus 2019 along with hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Exam Pattern for the Written Test. Start your preparation by using the Subject Wise Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019, which consists of complete topics asked for the exam. The subjects that will ask for the written exam is English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Commerce. Applicants can also collect Himchal Pradesh Lecturer Previous Papers along with Syllabus to prepare well.
HPPSC syllabus 2019 – Political Science
- State Government: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers, The legislature, High Court.
- Local Government: Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government.
- Political Theory: Meaning and its utility.
- Indian Constitution: Constitution Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Federalism: center-state relationship.
- Political System, Structural – Functionalism, Political Development and Political Culture.
- Concepts: Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship, and Development.
- International Politics: Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in the Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments, and Challenges.
- Dynamics of Federalism in the U.S. and India.
- Approaches to the study of International Politics and Concepts of National Power and National interest.
- International Organisation : UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM.
- Union Government : President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court.
- Indian Politics: Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, Recent Development in Indian Politics.
- Foreign Policy of India: Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States, India & Non align movement; Challenges before India’s Foreign Policy.
- Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism.
HP Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- National Movement
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Days
- History of Himachal Pradesh
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – History
- American war of Independence.
- French Revolution and Napolean Bonaparte.
- Socio-Religious Reforms- Rise of Nationalism, Role of Education, Press and the eminent leaders.
- Indian Freedom Struggle- 1885 to 1919.
- Constitutional development of India after 1858.
- Unification to Italy and Germany.
- Circumstances leading to the I World War.
- Indian struggle against the British Rule prior to 1857.
- Revolt of 1857- nature, events, importance, and results.
- Renaissance and Reformation in Europe.
- Industrial Revolution and Mercantilism.
- Totalitarianism- Nazism, and Fascism.
- Cholas, Chalukyas and Pallavas, their contribution towards the development of Polity, Art and Architecture.
- Ambedkar in the Indian National Movement.
- Muslim League, Role of Zinnah and Partition of India.
- Rise of Sikhs, Jats, and Marathas with special reference to Shivaji’s conquests and Administration.
- Gandhian Era- Gandhi and National Movement, Role and Contribution of Jawahar Lal Nehru, Subhash
- Chandra Bose, Maulana Azad, Vallabh Bhai Patel, C. Rajgopalachari, Rajendra Prasad and Bhim Rao
- Russian Revolution and Chinese Revolution.
- Internationalism- League of Nations and United Nations.
- Growth of Liberalism, Socialism, and Nationalism in Europe.
Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Syllabus – English
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
- Precis writing
- Varieties of Languages
- Letter writing
- Report Writing
hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – Commerce
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management– Working capital management, Capital budgeting.
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Security Analysis and Protifoils Management
- Management Principles and Techniques
- Public finance – Central budget, Deficit, Fiscal management.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies.
- Finance Commission.
- Taxation Laws – Direct & Indirect
- Recent Trends in Commerce
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Business Statistics – Probability
- Consumer Behavior and buying motives.
- Media Management.
- Problems of Indian banking- Central and Commercial banking, Banking sector reforms.
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Role of advertising in marketing and advertising in strategies
Syllabus for HPPSC Lecturer Exam – Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Comprehension Passage
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentence