HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
After, positively applying for the Posts of Lecturer candidates are excited to download HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 which is the main document to attend the written exam. As per the source, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to announce the permission cards in the coming days. It is expected that the HPPSC Admit Card 2019 will be available before one week of the examination. Applicants who are attending the written exam are reliable to use online mode for downloading the Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019. Whenever the higher officials will declare the releasing date of the admit card we will update on this page as soon as possible. So candidates are requested to connect with this page daily for the latest updates.
Overview of Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer Posts|
|Total Posts||396 Posts|
|Type of Job||HP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
When will I obtain hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2019?
- Starting Date to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2nd November 2019
- Closing Date for HPPSC Online Registration – 22nd November 2019
- HPPSC Lecturer Written Examination Date – Updated Soon
- Announcement of Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Admit Card 2019 – Updated Soon
HPPSC Admit Card 2019 for Lecturer Written Exam
Soon, HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 will be issued. Are you the one who is going to take part in the written exam? Then you need to download HPPSC Hall Ticket 2019 and keep it be safe with you. Remember you should not wait for any type of e-mail, SMS, and post to collect the hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2019. Because your hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2019 will only send by online mode. Examinees without having the Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Call Letter 2019 will not be allowed to enter the hall. We will regularly put new updates related to HP Public Service Commission Admit Card 2019 here on this All India Jobs page. So candidates can keep in touch with us for more information. Applicants need to use registration number, date of birth (D0B), or email id to download the forthcoming admit card. The exam admit card contains information as follows. Admit cards need to keep clean and neat at the time of attending the written exam. It should not be blur otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Test Centre Details.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male)
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
|Concerned subject (Master’s Degree Level)||65||65|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|General Knowledge of National/ International Affairs||10||10|
|Total||85 MCQ’s||85 Marks|
|Personality Test: 15 Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective Type Examination|
|Duration of the Test: 90 Minutes|
Details of HP Public Service Commission Lecturer Admit Card 2019
You can choose any of the below-listed identity proof to carry along with HPPSC Lecturer Call Letter 2019. We have provided simple steps for the candidates who dont know about how to download HP Public Service Commission Lecturer Admit Card 2019. Get Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Notification Details, Study Material and Results from our website. Only valid HP Lecturer Admit Card 2019 and other documents will be allowed to submit to the higher officials. Keep in mind that eligible candidates who have successfully for the Lecturer Posts will only get the HPPSC Admit Card 2019 to appear for the written exam. Make use of the link which is set underneath of giving the article to download your hppsc.hp.gov.in Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Aadhar Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
How can I download HP Lecturer Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Search the link which is named HP Lecturer Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link and a login page will show on the screen.
- Fill necessary details like Roll No./ Registration Id and Password.
- Then hit on the ‘Submit / Login’ button.
- Your HPPSC Hall Ticket 2019 will display to download.
- Maintain a printout of Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Admit Card 2019 for the future reference.
Click Here >>> HPPSC Admit Card 2019 for Lecturer Exam