HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019: The Public Service Commission of Himachal Pradesh had announced the latest employment notification to fill the Vacancies of Civil Judge (CJ) Posts. Candidates who are in search of the Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge (CJ) Prelims and Mains Exam syllabus 2019 can download from here for free of cost. The HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 notification is going to be conducted to select the young and talented candidates for civil Judge posts by conducting the Prelims Examination and Mains Exam. The Applicants must start preparing for the HPPSC Civil Judge Examination 2019 by reading the Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Exam Previous Papers pdf along with the exam syllabus topics.
The Public Service Commission of Himachal Pradesh (HPPSC) had decided to conduct the Prelims Examination and Mains Exam for the job applicants who had enrolled for the PSC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who are in search of the HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern pdf can download from this Page of All India Jobs.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge (CJ) Exam Syllabus 2019 | Details
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Judge Examination|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No.of Vacancies||Various+ Posts|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|You Can Also Check|
|Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019Notification|
|HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Previous Papers|
|Download HPPSC CJ Exam Admit Cards|
Download PSC Himachal Pradesh Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Along with the Himachal Pradesh HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019, we have also provided HPPSC Civil Judge (CJ) Exam Pattern details had given here for free download. Check the table provided below to get the complete details of HPPSC Civil Judge (CJ) Examination 2019 Get Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern and Mains Exam Scheme had given here for free download.
HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern for Preliminary Examination:
|S. No.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||I||Civil Law – I||100||1 Hr|
|2.||II||Civil Law – II||100||1 Hr|
|3.||III||Criminal Law||100||1 Hr|
- The Prelims examination will be an objective type exam consisting of the three papers.
- Each paper is conducted for 100 Marks.
- The Duration of Each question paper will be of one-hour
- The topics of the preliminary exam are Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law.
HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern Main (Narrative Examination):
|S. No.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1.||I||Civil Law – I||200|
|2.||II||Civil Law – II||200|
|Viva – Voca||100|
- Main Written Examination consists of Five papers.
- Duration of each Question paper will be for 3 hours.
- Candidates, who qualify the Main examination, will be required to appear for Viva-voce test which will be 150 marks.
Get Himachal Pradesh HPPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 pdf
HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 for Law Paper I
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- Interpretation of Statutes
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Constitution of India
- Order/Judgment Writing.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
Himachal Pradesh PSC CJ Exam Syllabus 2019 for Law Paper II
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The framing of Charge/ Judgment Writing.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 for the Hindi Language
- शब्द प्रकार
- संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद
- वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द
- उपयुक्त सब्द चयन
- संबधं बची शब्दावली
- वाक्य रचना
- व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ
- समानार्थी शब्दो का विवेक
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग
- विविध (विशेषतः)
- शब्द शुद्धि
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियाँ
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 for the English Language
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Modals expressing various concepts (Obligation. Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions. Contrast)
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms