Groupon Latest Walkins: Groupon is conducting walkin Interviews at Bangalore Location for freshers candidates. Applicants who are eligible can attend the Groupon special walkin for Customer Support Representative role 22nd & 23rd August 2018. Having 0-3 experience are preferred for Groupon Career Jobs. Interested candidates must hurry up to fill the Groupon Customer Support Representative Job Openings. Get more details about Jobs in Bangalore for the sake of freshers and experienced candidates. And also candidates check Latest Walkin in Bangalore for more free job alerts.
Groupon Latest Walkins In Bangalore – Details
|Job role||Customer Support Representative|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Candidates who are preparing to attend the walkin drive must refer the Groupon Placement Papers as well as Groupon Test Patterns. Practicing the Groupon Question Papers will help you to crack the written exam / online test easily. Job seekers are advised to check the Groupon Interview Questions before attending for Groupon Customer Support Representative jobs Openings. Since getting the job in Groupon has become a tough task for every experiance job candiadtes without proper preparation for the interview. To help the applicants to score good marks in Groupon Online Test, we have updated all the practice papers on our blog. Refer our website All India Jobs for recent updates on IT Jobs.
Groupon Roles & Responsibilities
- Graduation should be completed
- Freshers / 0 – 3 years (Candidates who are waiting for the results can also apply)
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
Groupon Other details
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
- Work Timings: Night shift -predominantly & Weekly 2 days off
- Transportation: Cab Provided Pick and Drop (30 KMS Radius)
Groupon Job Description
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Groupon Shared Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Groupon is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world.
How To Apply For Groupon Job Openings In Banagalore?
Individuals those who are willing to work in the process of Customer Support Representative. Then why late walk for Groupon Walkin Interview on 22nd & 23rd August 2018 at mentioned venue. Check below documents to carry for Groupon Latest Walkins.
Groupon Interview Details
Walkin Date: 22nd & 23rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor, G-Block,
Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Contact Person: Prakash
Important Testaments to Carry For Groupon Walkins
- Bring Latest Resume.
- All original educational & employment documents.
- Recent Passport photos.
- Must bring original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License, etc..,).