BNP Paribas Walkins Bangalore: Are you in search of Experienced Jobs? Then there is a fantastic opportunity for all the people from BNP Paribas. Recruiters have recently announced the BNP Paribas Walkins Mumbai to hire candidates for the role of Graphic Designer. So contenders willing to have a job change and looking out for IT Software Jobs can grab all info present here on this Mumbai Walkins page. Also, you can go through the below sections of this BNP Paribas Walkin Interview in Hyderabad article for further insights. As per officials, BNP Paribas Walkins Interview is on 17th November 2019. So, interested candidates can make move immediately and start gathering all the info required to get placed through BNP Paribas Walkins in Mumbai Careers.
BNP Paribas Walkin Interview – Details
|Company Name||BNP Paribas|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
Get all the particulars on BNP Paribas Walkins Mumbai like interview details and job description from the below sections of this All India Jobs page. Great News for all the job seekers with 3 – 5 years of experience as Graphic Designer. So if you are determined to crack BNP Paribas Walkins Drive you need to start your preparation with the help of all the Placement Papers available on our official page here. You can even bookmark our official page at All India Jobs for more regular updates on daily walk-ins.
For contenders showing interest towards BNP Paribas Walkins Mumbai, we have provided you with the latest Interview Questions asked for Graphic Desginer Jobs. Applicants must have good communication skills and also the below given required skills to be eligible for BNP Paribas Walkin Interview. Watch this space for more similar jobs and info on Latest IT Software Jobs and bookmark our official page to get daily updates. To enhance your skills and talent, know about the Syllabus & Test Patterns for BNP Paribas Walkins in Mumbai.
BNP Paribas Job Description
- Thorough knowledge and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator,) and intermediate level of knowledge on Adobe after Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Design high-quality and innovative creative including but not limited to: advertising, brochures, sales aids, events related materials such as invitations, posters, etc.
- Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage.
- Should be comfortable adapting to brand guidelines.
- Experience with video editing and multimedia tools.
- Expected to present creative that meet brand standards/guidelines and provide rationale.
- Articulate and present creative concepts clearly.
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions.
- Proficient working on both PC and Mac operating platforms.
- BFA (good to have) in Graphic Design or similar discipline.
BNP Paribas Company Profile
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
How to apply for BNP Paribas Walkins Mumbai?
Job seeking aspirants can make a move immediately, and if BNP Paribas job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with BNP Paribas Walkin Interview for Graphic Designer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
BNP Paribas Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th November 2019
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
BNP Paribas India Solutions Pvt Ltd. Infinity,
Building No.4, Unit No.601,
6th Floor Off Film City Road,
Malad East, Mumbai 400-097.
Important Documents to carry for BNP Paribas Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos