AP Gram Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020
Have you guys applied for Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment? If Yes, here is an excellent news for you. Very soon, the officials are going to release the Admit Cards. So, Candidates from Andhra Pradesh should make a note of exam dates from 20th September 2020 to 26th September 2020. For any exam, Admit Card is a must. So, stay tuned to our page to download the AP Gram Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020. Also, Check out the AP Sachivalayam Exam Pattern for the best results.
Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||AP State Government|
|Job Name||Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Posts like Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM, VRA, Electrical Assistant, Engineer Assistant, Welfare Assistant & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||18971 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||20th to 26th Sep 2020|
|Admit Card Release date||12th September 2020|
|Official Site||wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in|
Get AP Ward Sachivalayam VRO Call Letter 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Name of the Paper||Name of the Section||Number of Marks||Time Duration||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||General Studies||75||2 1/2 Hours||75|
|Paper 2||Arithmetic & Logical Ability||75||75|
|TOTAL||150 Marks||150 Q’s|
When do I receive AP Gram Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- Application Start Date 11.01.2020
- Application End Date 31.01.2020
- Exam Date of AP Gram Sachivalayam: 20th to 26th September 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: September 2020
You May Also Read:
- TN MRB AMO SYllabus 2020
- TN MRB AMO Previous Papers 2020
- Free Odisha SSC Exam Auditor Syllabus 2020
- Karnataka STET Admit Card 2020
Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalayam Electrical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
For any examination, Admit Card is mandatory. So, Candidates who had registered for AP Gram Sachivalay Recruitment can soon get their Admit Cards. As per the updates, the officials of Andhra Pradesh are going to conduct the exam from 20th to 26th September 2020. So, Check out the exam pattern and prepare well for the exam. Go through this complete article to know complete details. Moreover, applicants must check the following details once after downloading the Call Letter.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Test Centre Details.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Name of the Exam.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Conducting Board Name
Documents To Carry For Andhra Pradesh VRO Exam 2020
- Address Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
How Can I Download AP Gram Sachivalay Engineer Assistant Call Letter 2020
- Initially, Applicants must visit the offiial website, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the Admit Cards
- Click on the AP Gram Sachivalayam Call Letter
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of birth
- Now, you will see the Admit Card on the screen.
- Check all the details are correctly printed or not.
- If all correct, Download and carry to the exam center.