Genpact Walkin Drive in Hyderabad: Hey Folks Good New for you. Warm greeting from Genpact!! Candidates who are eagerly searching for the Jobs in Hyderabad can refer this Genpact Hyderabad Walkin Drive update. Genpact is looking for experienced candidates for CA fresher in the process for requisition by staff needs to inform via Genpact. Genpact Careers is the best career opportunity for applicants looking for IT jobs in Hyderabad. Interested Job seekers can walk for Genpact Walkins Hyderabad which was held on 28th January 2021. Before going to apply for Genpact Freshers Walkins have a glance overview of the below sections to read out the job profile, specifications, requirements and Genpact Walkin details. Follow our blog All India Jobs for Latest Walkins updates.
Genpact Hyderabad Walkin Drive – Details
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Hurry up individuals who are interested in Genpact Walkin Drive in Hyderabad can check out the Test Patterns to understand the scheme of the examination. Grab the job in Genpact which will be useful to improve your career growth with good pay. We advise the applicants to prepare well for the Genpact Walkins Hyderabad to come with an offer letter.
Dear readers kick to start your career with Genpact by satisfying the requirement given by the company based on the position. Eligible applicants can go through the Placements Papers of Genpact Jobs to clear the rounds conducted by the company. Any graduate with relevant experience of 0 – 3 years can apply for Genpact Job Openings. In this competitive world, Grabbing the Software Job is not an easy thing.
Genpact Job Description
- We are looking for CA qualified freshers for General Accounting
- Role: Responsibilities General Ledger/General Accounting (R2R)
- Prepare the month end deck which includes a full trial balance with relevant variance analysis based on pre-determined materiality thresholds.
- Collection of data/back up to support the movement month-on-month, be that journal entries, invoices, accruals back up for instance
- Review JEs including setting up of recurring JEs, accrual and prepaid and intangibles (Provision, Accrual, Cost center reclass etc.) and Posting, Financial reports (Expense, Revenue, Cost etc. analysis Perform GL accounts review and settlements and ensure timely close of GL period
- Communication with the Customer on a regular basis.
- Actively participate in detecting and fixing problems reported by the Customer, or related to either process defects or any system usage Actively participate in process related projects
- Coordinate the operational trainings according to the needs of the business process and the new team Designation: Management Trainee
- Shift: US Shift (5PM – 2AM)
- Interview Location: Hyderabad – Pocharam
Genpact Company Profile
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.
Their approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
How To Apply For Genpact Job Vacanices?
Attend the Genpact Walkins Hyderabad for CA role which is held at Hyderabad location from 28th january 2021 with your updated resume.
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 29th january 2021
Walkin Time: 11 AM onwards
Hyderabad – Pocharam
Documents to be taken for Genpact Interview
- Hard copies of Updated Resume.
- All relevant experience and Educational docmnets
- Latest passport size photos.
- Identity proof issued by the government.