FTD India Walkins: Good News for all the candidates from any graduate, as FTD India has announced latest jobs for any graduates with 3 – 5 years experience. Candidates in search of Freshers Jobs can access all the info presented here on this FTD India Walkins in Hyderabad article. Job seekers one who is interested in the Software Sector can immediately make a move and attend the FTD India Latest Walkins as per the given schedule. Also, make a note that the FTD India Walkin Drive is being to hire graduates for MSSQL DBA Role. Competitors with the relevant skills set can happily make use of this excellent opportunity. Scroll down further onto this Today Walkins page for further details.
FTD India Latest Walkins – Details
|Company Name||FTD India|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/MCA (Male Candidates Only)|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||MSSQL DBA|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Ensure that you check out the latest FTD India Placement Papers which are prescribed for FTD India Walkins. To help out with the Interview Process, we strive to provide valid and accurate information through our blog. So keep checking our website frequently to not miss out any information. You may even take a stride through the FTD India Interview Questions previously asked for MSSQL DBA Jobs. Get daily updates on all the latest job openings in India. Bookmark our official page All India Jobsfor further interesting information.
FTD India Job Description
- The desired candidate primary role will be MSSQL Database Administration (supporting all Level 2 and Level 3 activities).
- He is also expected to support Oracle DBA related activities on a need-basis.
FTD India Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, tuning, optimizing, deploying and updating MSSQL instances in a high volume transactional environment with critical uptime requirements.
- Candidate should have experience with Always-On and clustering.
- Strong experience in performance tuning is mandatory.
- In-depth database knowledge with significant expertise in database administration and MSSQL application system administration in Windows environment.
- Candidate should perform application tuning and performance monitoring Plan growth and changes. (Capacity planning).
- Must have configured and managed maintenance plans in MSSQL and ensure disaster recovery and data retention protocols (backup, monitoring, security, installation).
- Strong experience on SSIS packages is must.
- Experience/knowledge of different storage technologies is preferred.
- Candidates with Oracle DBA hands-on experience are highly preferred.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems and work with development teams.
- Must have expert knowledge of all MSSQL installations.
- Experience in at least one migration project is highly recommended and will be a plus for this requirement.
- Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills, ability to write PowerShell scripting is required.
- Ability to manage external customer facing on-line platforms.
- Expert knowledge of at least one other database platform such as Oracle is highly preferred / recommended.
- Implementation and support experience in High Availability features in MSSQL for e.g. Always-On, Clustering etc. is Must.
- He should be good in communication and presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter with high initiative, team player, with problem solving abilities. A strong track record in customer satisfaction.
- Creating tables, views, indexes, database links, views, materialized views, stored procedures, and other database objects as needed.
- Assigning and creating database roles and privileges.
- Creating and executing database backup and recovery policies, and maintain integrity and reliability of access to information.
- Importing and exporting data to and from the database servers.
- Performing routine backup and recovery testing, including testing and documenting recovery scenarios.
- Working with application/development teams toassist in overall database design, helping developers tune queries, assigning proper indexes.
- Experience with monitoring tools like spotlight is added advantage.
FTD India Company Profile
FAt FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honor life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry and dependability. The consumer business in the U.S. and Canada operates primarily through our website, www.ftd.com, and the 1-800-SEND-FTD telephone number.
How to Apply for FTD India Job Openings?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if FTD India job is suitable for your profile, then you can attend FTD India Walkins for MSSQL DBA Job Role. Please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume on the mentioned dates, time and address.
FTD India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 21st November 2019
Walkin Time: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
FTD India Private Limited,
D Block, 5th Floor, Wing II,
Cybergatway, Hitechcity, Hyderabad.
Documents to Carry for FTD India Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos