Equiniti India Latest Chennai Walkins: Hello Job Seekers!!! Good news for all the people in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Chennai. Recruiters from Equiniti India have come up with an amazing opportunity to employ people for the Payroll Officer role. Interested candidates can get all the info regarding Equiniti India Latest Chennai Walkins from the below sections of this article. As per the officials notice, Equiniti India Walkins Interview is scheduled from 25th to 27th May 2019 as given below. Also, recruiters are planning to select candidates based on their experience, which is 1 – 3 years. So make sure that you go through all the particulars about Equiniti India Chennai Walkins given below on this Experienced Jobs page.
Equiniti India Walkin Interview – Details
|Company Name||Equiniti India|
|Job Role||Payroll Officer|
|Salary||Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Candidates intending a change in job and location can access these entire Equiniti India Latest Chennai Walkins article to secure their career. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can attend the Equiniti India Chennai Walkins. To crack the Equiniti India Latest Chennai Walk-in Drive, you need to be well prepared beforehand. Here we have provided you with the Equiniti India Test Patterns for Equiniti India Chennai Walkins Walkins. Also, you can have a glance at all Equiniti India Interview Questions asked previously for Payroll Officer Jobs. To get further insights on Equiniti India Walkins & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates.
Equiniti India Job Description
- A new opportunity has arisen within Equiniti India Operations for a Payroll Executive within the Payroll division.
- In this exciting role you will be responsible for the administration and processing of a variety of UK and Ireland based Payrolls, and will work closely alongside the UK operational team.
- As part of our HR and Payroll Division, we provide outsourced payroll services to over 100 clients paying over 120,000 employees each month.
- Using our own in house payroll system Perito we drive unprecedented payroll accuracy, ensuring that outsourcing is not only cost effective but adds value as well. We are now looking for a Payroll Executive to join our team.
- In this team you will be a key member of our payroll processing team ensuring that our clients records are processed accurately, in a professional manner and delivered right first time, every time.
- This role is well suited for a graduate with end to end payroll experience who has effective communication skills, both oral and written, and someone with a keen eye for detail.
Equiniti India Job Responsibilities
- Inputting payroll data into the payroll system ensuring the required level of checks are carried out.
- Ensuring all payroll processing is completed within the set deadlines to allow payment to employees on time.
- Resolving payroll processing issues and proactively highlighting concerns which could impact the payroll delivery.
- Keeping up to date with changes to the UK and Ireland statutory legislation.
- Work alongside the UK operational team to ensure communication and operations are aligned.
- Monitor the team compliance with internal policies, procedures, external regulations and data security, report or escalating non-conformance as necessary.
- Support the team deliverable by undertaking a range of roles and tasks when required.
- Pursue personal development of skills and technical knowledge to adapt to the changing business environment.
Equiniti India Required Skills
- Deliver quality to our customers.
- Minimum 1 years experience in end to end payroll is essential, preferably in UK payroll.
- Drive to improve results and standards.
- Working together.
- Taking ownership and responsibility.
- Technical proficiency.
- Good business judgement.
Equiniti India Company Profile
Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. The Equiniti India team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.
How to apply for Equiniti India Latest Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Equiniti India Walkin Interview for Payroll Officer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Equiniti India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 25th to 27th May 2019
Walin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Block 10, 8th Floor, DLF IT Park,
1/124, Mt Poonamallee High Road,
Ramapuram, Chennai – 600 089.
Important Documents to carry for Equiniti India Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
You can also check