Greetings From Diagnostic Radiology Services!. Diagnostic Radiology Walkin Interview. Applicants those who are searching for there dream job then look at here. Diagnostic Radiology has issued latest employment notification to recruit aspirants in the role of Diagnostic Radiographer Professionals. So postulants who are interested can directly walk for Diagnostic Radiology Latest Walkins in Barbados. Diagnostic Radiology provides enormous benefits for the employees who are dedicated to working in a relevant profile. Hence competitors have glance overview of all the information like Job profile and walkin details by scrolling this page.
Diagnostic Radiology Walkin Interview Details
Diagnostic Radiology Services Inc
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Applicants do you have experiance in nowadays grabbing IT jobs are more complicated for job seekers. To help you we are providing Daily Latest Walkins details with the precise information. Comming today’s update Diagnostic Radiology wants to recruit talented, dedicated employees for Diagnostic Radiographer role. So to attend the interview candidates must have basic knowledge on Diagnostic Radiology Placement Papers which are used to clear the selection rounds. Also, check Diagnostic Radiology Exam Patterns.
Diagnostic Radiology Job Description
The Diagnostic Radiology Services Inc. Barbados is offering an exciting opportunity for MRI technologists/radiographers to join our goal-oriented, dedicated team. The successful postulants will be responsible for performing diagnostic imaging procedures, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), mammography or ultrasound.
Diagnostic Radiology Key responsibilities
- The Radiographer will be expected to work in the MRI suite, which also includes general x-ray capabilities.
- Experience in the modality of CT will also be considered as an asset
- In addition to regular working hours, there is an opportunity to participate in the out-of-hours emergency schedule. This includes some weekends and night shifts
- Undertaking a wide range of clinical, radiologic examinations to the highest standard, utilizing a range of complex radiographic equipment
- Ensuring that the department delivers a high-quality patient experience
- Actively participating as a member of a multi-disciplinary radiology team
- Supporting the Medical Imaging Manager to ensure that the day-to-day running of the imaging department is smoothly coordinated
Diagnostic Radiology Skills
- At least three (3) years of relevant practical experience
- Must be a national state registered radiographer, having completed the ARRT, DCR, BSc or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography
- The Company will also encourage the radiographer to participate in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities.
Diagnostic Radiology Services Company Profile
Diagnostic Radiology Services is one of the oldest diagnostic imaging clinics in Barbados. Established in the 1980’s, the clinic maintains ultra-modern technology for radiological examinations. The professional staff of radiologists and technologists is committed to providing quality care in an environment that respects your needs. Diagnostic Radiology Services operates from four locations – Beckles Road, Sunset Crest, Warrens and Coverley. Our original site is the Beckles Road Headquarters, St. Paul’s Avenue. Our newest branch is in Coverley.
Our Sunset Crest Clinic operates on a technology called Teleradiology. This is the process of sending x-ray images via computerized digital transmission, typically over standard telephone lines, wide area network (WAN) or over a local area network (LAN). Teleradiology allows our images to be viewed at any viewing station including the Beckles Road office and the residences of our radiologists thus allowing for 24-hour access to radiological reports. That translates to timely and efficient patient diagnosis and expedites the process of patient care. All of our digital imaging services e.g. x-ray, ultrasound, and CT are available on a 24-hour on-call emergency basis weekends and holidays.
How To Apply For Diagnostic Radiology Latest Walkins?
Aspirants, are you a fresher seraching for any employment opportunity in location? Then why late attend Diagnostic Radiology Walkin Interview for the role of Diagnostic Radiographer. So applicants those who had satisfied the above eligibile criteria can directly apply for Diagnostic Radiology Latest Jobs in Barbados through given email.
Diagnostic Radiology Interview Details
Applications, accompanied by up-to-date CVs and the names of two referees should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
St. Pauls Ave., Bayville, St. Michael, Barbados, W.I.
Important Credential To Carry For Diagnostic Radiology Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Two copies of Govt id proof
- Passport size photos
- Marks Memos
You Can Also Check
- NetEdge Walkins For B.Com, M.Com, ICWA Graduates | Jobs For Accounts Executive Role – 14th July 2018
- .Net Developer Walkins In Optimus Information | Openings In Noida – 14th July 2018
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Jobs In Hyderabad | Infor Global Latest Walkins For .Net Developer Role | 14th July 2018