Hello, Aspirants!! Greetings from CRMNext. CRMNext recently released a vacancy for Business Analyst Role. The Recruiters are going to hire the experienced candidates to work in its Organization. However, The officials of CRMNext are planning to conduct the CRMNext Business Analyst Walkin Interview in Mumbai to select the young and dynamic candidates. So, the individuals who are eagerly looking for Jobs in Mumbai can app CRMNext Job Openings against the CRMNext Careers. Read this full article to know about the CRMNext Business Analyst Walkin Drive Details as given below.
CRMNext Mumbai Walkin Drive
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
CRMNext Mumbai Business Analyst Job Description
- Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- Responsible for the implementation of client systems.
- Developing high level implementation plans.
- Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- Providing them solutions using CRMnext.
- Study of global best practices in CRM vertical.
- Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
- Should have at least 1-6 yrs of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to deliver on timeliness.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Appreciation of Business Issues.
- Strong Technical background.
- Experience in BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA) is mandatory.
- 60% in Xth, XIIth/diploma & B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech / MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA).
- 1 year of experience in software Development/Business analyst is must.
CRMNext Company Profile
CRMNEXT continues where traditional CRMs leave off. It eliminates the artificial barriers between human and digital channels, enabling world-class, omni-channel customer interactions from a single, unified platform. With more than a million financial service associates and a billion customers supported by the platform globally, CRMNEXT effectively recalibrates banks’ potential to grow engagement, drive profitability and deliver innovation.
It has to its credit the largest Banking CRM implementation in the world with 3,25,000+ users across 5,000+ locations and 36 countries. With proficiency in creating customer journeys from digital onboarding through all aspects of assisted services, we are focused on the delivery of high-quality CRM implementations.
How To Apply For CRMNext Business Analayst Jobs
Interested candidates can attend for the CRMNext Mumbai Walkin Drive on 6th to 12th July 2019. To crack the interview, check out the Placement Papers and Interview Questions provided by our team.
Required Documents for CRMNext Careers
1. Last 3 months salary slips.
2. Copy of your resume/ CV.
3. One photograph.
CRMNext Mumbai Walkin Details
Corporate Avenue – Atul Projects,
5th floor, Opposite Solitaire Corporate Park,
Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai – 400093,
Satamwadi Bus Stop, Landmark: Near Mirador hotel.
You May Also Check:
- Verifacts Services Hyderabad Walkins | Data Analyst Role | Drive on 06 July – 12 July 2019
- Ample Technologies Bangalore Job Openings | Hiring for Female Customer Service Executive | 6th to 9th July 2019