Cotiviti Mega Walkin Interview for QA Analyst Role. Applicants who are passionate to work in Hyderabad location here is the exclusive opportunity for them. Cotiviti is offering an excellent opportunity for the applicants who are having 1-3 yrs experiance in Mentoring and coaching agents on process level issues. So applicants who find the given eligibility details satisfied then why late. Walkin for Cotiviti Recruitment Drive from 17thy February 2018 in the mentioned venue. Cotiviti Careers offers an excellent opportunity for the desirable applicants with additional benefits. For more information related Cotiviti Job description and walkin details scroll down this page.
Also Check: Jobs in Hyderabad
Cotiviti Recruitment Drive
|Job Role||Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Cotiviti has stated that who are having the mentioned qualification only those applicants are eligible to attend for the Cotiviti Walkin Drive in Hyderabad location. Candidates who are going to face Cotiviti walkin Recruitment have to refer Cotiviti Placement Papers and Cotiviti Test Pattern? By practicing these papers candidates can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the Written test.
Individuals should be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements cam walkin for Cotiviti Mega Walkin Interview. The aspirants will be selected for the performance in Interview Round. One more important thing for the candiadtes while going to attend for the Cotiviti Interview must carry essential documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Cotiviti Careers, Interview Questions and other Placement Papers, contenders are suggested bookmark this page All India Jobs for more accurate information.
Cotiviti Job Description
- End to end deployment of quality function in assigned projects.
- Driving six sigma initiatives in assigned projects.
- Responsible for call/data quality monitoring.
- Maintaining update log and communicate process updates by conducting a session.
- Perform weekly analysis aiming at improving SLA.
- Perform brainstorming and root cause analysis to analyze data and provide tips or suggestions to operation/management team.
- Identify and highlight potential risk areas and recommend preventive action.
- Provide feedback to agents using prescribed feedback model.
- Mentoring and coaching agents on process level issues.
- Monitor adherence to compliance procedure and processes.
- Responsible for reporting the program level quality score to the process owners.
- Responsible for conducting calibration and performance review call in terms of quality with a client as well as the internal team.
- Conduct refresher training on the basis of the errors identified.
- Maintaining a robust monitoring system to ensure key program metrics adhere to and required level of quality is maintained across the board.
Cotiviti Eligibility Details
- Educational Requirement: Graduation
- Candidate profile: Excellent communication skills, should have worked for data/ call quality for at least 1 year, should come from international BPO background.
- Shift timings: 6.30pm to 3.30am (IST)
Cotiviti Company Profile
Cotiviti is a recognized leader in payment accuracy solutions for major healthcare payers in the U.S., along with audit and recovery for top retailers across the U.S., U.K., and Canada. We’re a dynamic, global company that combines the complementary strengths, cultures, and values of two trusted client partners: Connolly and iHealth Technologies. In May 2014, Connolly and iHealth Technologies combined operations to offer a portfolio of payment integrity services to the retail and healthcare industries. The iHealth Technologies business (iHT) provides Payment Policy Management services.
It partners with health plans to select, customize, and administer the correct coding of professional, outpatient and DME claims. iHT provides a comprehensive solution including payment policy selection, up-to-date content management. The effective configuration, and application of payment policy to assure sustainable performance. IHT is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and employs. The several hundred experienced industry professionals with a significant background in clinical coding, payer operations, and healthcare IT. Connolly provides post-payment recovery auditing services.
How to apply for Cotiviti Job Openings in Hyderabad
Applicants who are willing to apply for Cotiviti Job Openings in Hyderabad can walkin for Interview on 17th February 2018 at the mentioned address. Aspirants carry latest updated resume at the time of interview.
Cotiviti Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th February 2018
Walkin Time: 10 am onwards
Cotiviti India Private Limited
4th & 5th Floors, Western Pearl
Survey Number 13, Kondapur
Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500084
Important Testaments To Carry For Cotiviti Interview
- Carry one photocopy of your effective CV.
- Passport size photograph.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- ID Proof and Address proof.