UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020
People searching for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2020 can get the complete information on this page. People registered for UPSC CMS Written Examination 2020 must be waiting to get their admit card status. Shortly, Union Public Service Commission is going to announce Union PSC CMS Admit Card 2020 on its authoritative page @www.upsc.gov.in. We would like to advise the candidates to download UPSC Admit Card 2020 for CMS Vacancy through online mode soon after its declaration. Carry UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2020 with an identity proof for verification.
Brief Info of UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Call Letter 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Exam (CMS)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (General Duty)|
|Date of Written Exam||22nd October 2020|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Category||UPSC Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
www.upsc.gov.in CMS Hall Ticket 2020
Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card 2020 will be announced by UPSC Board Authority. You may also receive UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 Hall Ticket once after announcing the exam dates. But, while downloading the www.upsc.gov.in CMS Admit Card 2020 must be aware of information available here. For aspirants reference, we have provided the details which are printed on Union PSC CMS Admit Card 2020. If you are having any queries or doubts regarding the information of the admit card then inform to the higher officials.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Name of the Exam.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Test Centre Details.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Exam Date and Exam timings
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
How long does it take to release UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card?
- UPSC Online Application Commencement Date: Updated Soon.
- Final Date to fill the Registration Form: Available Soon.
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 Date: 22nd October 2020.
- Declaration Date of Union PSC CMS Admit Card 2020: Updated Soon.
<< UPSC CMS Results 2020 >>
What to carry for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020?
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is an important part for the written exam. Hence, all the candidates are advised to carry their respective admit card while entering the exam hall. People need to get their photo identity proof which are disclosed here to the examination for verification.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Ration Card
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Subject Name||No Of Marks|
||500 Marks (250 Marks Each Paper)|
|2||Personality Test||100 Marks|
|Total Marks||600 Marks|
Part A: Written Test
- The written exam having Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions
- Two papers will be there for a written exam which is conducted online
- Each paper consist of 250 marks i.e., a total of 500 Marks
- Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer
|Paper||Section||No of Question||No of Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
Part B: Personality Test
- The Interview or Personality Test conducted for 100 Marks
- Candidates will be tested in the field of General Knowledge and academic study and on intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, the balance of judgment and alertness of mind, the ability for social cohesion, the integrity of character, initiative, and capability for leadership.
How to Download UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the steps disclosed here that makes you to download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2020 easily.
#1 Go to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in.
#2 On the UPSC Home Page, Hit Admit Card Tab.
#3 Hit the Latest UPSC CMS 2020 Hall Ticket link.
#4 Now, A login page gets displayed on the screen.
#5 Enter your Hall Ticket Number and date of birth details.
#6 Check details of UPSC Call Letter 2020.
#7 Finally, Download and take a hard copy of UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket 2020 to the exam hall.
Click Here >> UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2020
Any question is going to add off your stress regarding UPSC CMS 2020 Hall Ticket then you need to share it in the comment section enclosed underneath. We will provide a reply without any delay. Stay in touch with our page www.allindiajobs.in for more latest updates.