Exciting news for all the Graduates looking out for IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recently, recruiters have announced about DXC Technology India Job Openings. If you are aspiring to settle your career in Bangalore, then here is an excellent chance to get placed through the Today Walkins article. As per the officials, the DXC Technology India Job drive is being conducted to hire graduates for Assistant BPS Role. Only Fresher candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment. You can directly attend the DXC Technology India Job Openings on the specified dates, time, and address.
DXC Technology India Job Openings
|Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant BPS|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Aspirants can even bookmark our official page for further insights. Now, as the Interview date is on 14th August 2019, you need to kick-start your preparation with the help of all the Placement Papers available on our website. You can also have a glance at the Test Patterns for Incedo Technology Gurgaon Walkins. Check out all the Interview Questions asked for Technical Support Engineer jobs available on our site here
DXC Technology India Assistant BPS Job Description
- complete client/Underwriting account review
- Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
- Effective management of correspondence/queries
- Funds Allocation and reconciliation.
- Must be good at Managing the best overall client account status.
- Go-getter and the ability to learn faster.
- Should have an eye for detail with excellent analytical skill.
- Flexible, highly motivated & Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure while delivering desired results.
- Documentation and Reporting skills
Eligibility for Freshers:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Global shifts
- B.Com / BBM / BBA with a minimum of 50%
- BA / BSc / Any other Degree with a minimum of 50%.
Should be very good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
DXC Technology India Company Profile
The company was formed on April 1, 2017, by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. DXC Technology has successfully guided the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles. With ~138,000 employees worldwide, the company’s deep experience gives it a bright and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. The company works to create higher value for clients, partners, and shareholders, and to present growth opportunities for its people. DXC Technology is ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens.
DXC Technology’s extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow, and VMware.
How To Apply For DXC Technology India Careers
Job seekers can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable for your profile, then you can try your luck with DXC Technology India Job Openings For Assistant BPS Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Required Documents To Carry For DXC Technology Jobs
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
DXC Technology India Bangalore Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 14th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 11 AM Onwards
Kalyani Platina (ECN), Kalyani Tech Park,
Phase-III Magnolia Building
Survey No: 1, 6 & 24, Kundalahalli Village, K.R.Puram Hobli
Landmark: Brookfield Hospital
You May Also Read:
- Bharat Biotech Hyderabad Walkins | Openings for Production Department | 12th to 14th August 2019
- Webwolf Web Solutions Job Openings | Angular JS Developer Walkins | Interview on 13th Aug to 30th August 2019
- Soft Suave Technologies Walkins | Openings For HR Executive Role | Drive on 12th to 14th August 2019
- Cotiviti India Pune Walkins | Hiring For Team Leader Post | 13 August 2019 to 30 August 2019