Hey Tech, Guys!!! Arrow is looking for skilled & experienced candidates with an innovative spirit for Pune and Bangalore locations. If you are the one enthusiastic, willing to learn, then take a look over here. Arrow Electronics India is hiring for Network Engineer role. Candidates looking for Job Openings in Bangalore can utilize the opportunity by attending the drive. As per the updates, the drive will be held on 6th September 2019. Go through the below sections to know complete notification details.
Arrow Electronics India Bangalore Walkins
|Company Name||Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Arrow Electronics India Network Engineer Job Details
- responsible for the health and uptime of Arrows global network, both from a LAN and WAN perspective
- Answers all calls into the Global Network Operations Center (GNOC).
- Works with Arrow IT Helpdesk, sales branches, and distribution warehouses, domestically and internationally.
- Has a minimum of five years of experience working with and configuring Cisco routers & switches
- Has experience working with customers and telecommunication providers in a professional manner
- And, Has a strong understanding of the following: T1, DS3, Frame Relay, Leased Line, MPLS, ISDN (PRI & BRI), TCP/IP, EIGRP,
- BGP, QoS, DNS, VoIP
- Should know about Firewall & VPN concentrator
- Visual Networks experience is also plus
- Polycom Video experience is an advantage
- ready to work in a 24 X 7 environment
- Only male candidates preferred
Arrow Electronics India Private Limited Overview
A Fortune 109 company with 20,100 employees and 2018 sales of $29.7 billion, Arrow Electronics is the ultimate technology enabler, developing solutions for over 200,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers around the world. Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed in the company’s Five Years Out brand platform. Five Years Out is a way of thinking about the tangible future, of bridging the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of USD 23.3 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries. A Fortune 119 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial, and Consumer Electronics.
How To Apply For Arrow Electronics India Careers
Interested and Experienced candidates can walkin for Arrow Electronics Walkin Interview on the given date and time. Qualified candidates of the Arrow Electronics drive will be awarded best packages and allowances.
Important Documents To Carry For Arrow Electronics Jobs
- Proof Of Experience Letter
- Aadhar/PAN Card as identity
- Passport Size photos
- Educational marks Memos
- A hard copy of updated resume
Arrow Electronics India Bangalore Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: Friday, 6th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Arrow Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
#159/1, Midford Crescent, Richmond Road, close to trinity circle.
- IIFL Securities Limited Maharashtra Walkins | Branch Manager Openings | Drive on 3rd September 2019
- Innofin Solutions Mumbai Walkin Drive | Openings For Software Developer Role | Drive on 1st September 2019
- Awapal Solutions Noida Walkins | Hiring For Testing Engineer, Graphic Designer Roles | Drive on 21st August to 16th September 2019
- AthenaHealth Technology Chennai Walkins | EDI Product Support Analyst Openings | Interview on 3rd September 2019