Amazon Walkin Drive for Customer Service Associate Jobs | 9th & 13th January 2018 Noida. Dear Job Seekers, Amazon is planning to conduct walkin drive for graduate freshers. It’s a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Amazon Job Openings in Noida. People who have completed their Graduation or PG can directly walk to Amazon Customer Service Associate Recruitment Drive for Noida Location. Excellent communication skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer can apply for Amazon Career Walkins. We suggest the candidates refer the Job Profile, job description before applying for Customer Service Associate Jobs in Amazon.
Amazon Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduation or PG|
|Experience||0 -5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Urgent Openings for Chat Process in Amazon. Graduate Freshers & Experienced candidates who satisfy the job requirements and willing to work in any rotational shifts can directly walk for Amazon Recruitment Drive which is going to be held on 9th & 13th January 2018 for Pune Location. We advise the candidates to start their preparation with the help of provided Amazon Placement Papers. By practicing these Amazon Test Patterns, one can get an idea about how to prepare for exam and topics that are to be concentrated. By this, aspirants can easily crack the selection process.
Aspirants who are applying for Amazon Recruitment Drive must be aware of Interview Process. In our blog All India Jobs, we are providing complete information about Amazon Interview Questions useful to clear the final round of interview. Getting placed on Amazon will be a beneficial step for any aspirants who are dreaming about their professional career. Amazon provides a better enhancement of your career growth along with that Amazon offers extra benefits such as Meal vouchers, Transport Allowance, Over time, Night Shift allowance, Performance Incentives. For more details about Latest Walkins across India, we suggest the candidates bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Amazon Job Description
- Qualifications: Minimum qualification of 10+2, Any graduate or PG holder can also apply.
- Experience: 0 to 5 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Excellent Communication Skills both in written and verbal.
- Flexible to Work any rotational shifts.
Amazon Job Vacancy Required Skills
Ability to communicate with customers.
Excellent documentation skills.
Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction resolution.
Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues.
Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Ability to learn in various media.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Flexible with the working schedule; expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Effective problem-solving skills including time management, decision making, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need.
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Company Profile
How To Apply For Amazon Walkin Jobs in Pune
Amazon Walkin Interview Details
- Updated Resume
- One Original ID Proof for security purpose.
- Passport Size photograph.