Hello Job seekers!!! Anthelio Business Technologies has come up with the latest job notification. Candidates looking for Jobs in Mumbai can make use of the Anthelio Business Technologies Mumbai Walkins. Most of the applicants who completed their graduation are still searching for the job opportunity. Here is fantastic news for them. Recruiters from Anthelio Business Technologies wants to hire the candidates for AR Caller role. Individuals having 0-1 year of experience can happily walkin to the interview on 14th and 16th August 2019. Check further requirements from the below sections of this article.
Anthelio Business Technologies Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||Anthelio Business Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||AR Caller|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Anthelio Business Technologies AR Caller Job Description
- Check eligibility and benefit verification of US patients
- Posting of Demographic, Charge & Payments in billing software
- Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMO/PPO, Medicare, and state Medicaid
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
- Check each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
- Call US insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
- All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
- Research and appeal denied claims
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries about assigned accounts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Effective English communication skills to handle US voice calls
- Problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies/ denials/ appeals/ collections
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written)
- Comfortable working in night shifts
- good interpersonal skills
Anthelio Business Technologies Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Our keywords are digital transformation, innovation, and value creation, both for our own company and our clients. We have cemented our position as the trusted partner for our clients’ digital transformation, with the resources, the scale, and the know-how that our clients need.
Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. As the trusted partner for your digital journey, Atos does not only design, integrate and operate customer-specific solutions based on our partners’ technology, it also develops high-end technologies, products, and its IP that bring unique added value in performance and security.
How To Apply For Anthelio Business Technologies Careers
Job seekers from Mumbai can attend the Anthelio Business Technologies Walkins on 14th and 16th August 2019. Individuals willing to work for the organization must refer to the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Important Documents To Carry For Anthelio Business Technologies Jobs
- Hard Copy of updated resume
- Recent Passport size photos.
- Educational Marks Memos
- Experience Letter if any.
- Any Government id proof for security purpose
Anthelio Business Technologies Mumbai Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 14th and 16th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 3 PM to 7 PM.
Anthelio Business technologies Pvt. Ltd.
7th Floor, Liberty Tower, Cloud City Complex,
Thane – Belapur Road, Airoli East,
Navi Mumbai Behind Reliable Plaza.
You May Also Like:
- Hinduja Global Solutions Walkin Drive | Hiring For Non-Voice Process | 13 Aug – 30 Aug 2019 (Only Weekdays)
- Cotiviti India Pune Walkins | Hiring For Team Leader Post | 13 August 2019 to 30 August 2019
- Latest Jobs in Hyderabad | Blue Square Tech Solutions Job Drive | Xamarin Developer | Walkins | 13th to 16th August 2019