Good News Readers!!! Altran Technologies India is hiring the candidates for Network Engineer role. Individuals looking for Jobs in Gurgaon can attend the drive. The recruiters from Altran Technologies want to recruit the candidates having 1-6 years of experience in the relavent field. So, Candidates having the desired skills and experience can walkin to the interview on 3rd August 2019. Further information about Altran Technologies Gurgaon Walkins is provided in the below sections. To get the latest job updates, Bookmark Allindiajobs.in page.
Altran Technologies Gurgaon Walkins
|Company Name||Altran Technologies India|
|Job role||Network Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Altran Technologies Network Engineer Job Description
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region).
- Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA.
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Mentoring of New Hires.
- Prior troubleshooting experience.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Open-minded, positive with a flexible attitude.
- Willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation
- Well-organized, methodical and careful.
- Reliable, conscientious and patient.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
Altran Technologies India Company Profile
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway, and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience, and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
How To Apply For Altran Technologies Careers
Individuals willing to work for Altran Technologies India can attend the interview on 3rd Agust 2019. Candidates with relavent experience and skills can make use of the opportunity to work with Altran Technologies. To crack the interview, Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions which we had updated on our blog.
Required Documents To Carry For Altran Technologies Jobs 2019
- Updated Resume Copies
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Government ID Proof
- All Educational Marks memos
Altran Technologies Gurgaon Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 3rd August 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Altran (Aricent) Technology,
Tower 4, Candor IT, SEZ, Tikri,
Sector 48, Near Subhash Chowk, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
- Hytech Professionals Noida Walkins | Hiring For HTML Developer Role | 3rd August 2019
- PureSoftware Noida Walkin Drive | .Net Developer Openings | Drive on 3rd August 2019
- HTC Global Services Walkins | UI Developer Job Openings | Interview on 3rd August 2019
- OnDot Systems Mega Walkins in Bengaluru | Hiring for API Automation Tester Role | Drive on 3rd August 2019