Job seekers who are looking for Jobs in Chennai can have a look here. We, Allindiajobs team, had come up with another notification Phoenix Human Capital Job Openings. Recruiters of Phoenix are recruiting the Experienced Job seekers for .Net Developer role. Do you have the desired skills? Then, Hurry up and attend the interview on 19th October 2019. Applicants can participate in the meeting with the required documents, as given below. Moreover, Check out the below sections to know more about the Phoenix Human Capital Walkins. And, Bookmark Allindiajobs page for regular updates on Fresher Jobs.
Phoenix Human Capital Job openings
Phoenix Human Capital Private Limited
|Job Role||.Net Developer|
|Salary||₹ 7,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.|
Phoenix .Net Developer Job Description
- A bachelor’s degree with an accredited college program in the sciences, preferably computer science, mathematics, or computer engineering, would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of application architecture design, industry standards, best practices, and terminology.
- Experience in cloud Technology like Azure.
- Experience serving the needs of a global company is a plus.
- Effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Secure experience in Microsoft Technologies – Asp.Net, C#, MVC, and Web Api.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Technology like Azure or experience in front end Technology like Angular will be preferred.
- Candidates with 30 days or lesser will be preferred.
Phoenix Human Capital Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Set up in the year 2010 by a group of seasoned professionals, Phoenix Consultants initially catered to the recruitments and staffing needs of leading companies across sectors. However, with the growing success, the business got diversified to ERP solutions (Talent Recruit), and learning caters to the ever-increasing needs of the clients and candidates. We are dynamic; people focused on the integrated organization providing an innovative and strategic approach to our business. Also, we work in partnership with our clients, taking pride and care in providing the best possible solutions to match their requirements.
Our capabilities are entirely scalable, and our processes provide industry-leading results, regardless of the size of your company or the project in question. In a short span of 4 years, we have established more than 100 clients across locations with whom we are associated closely. As a trusted advisor to organizations. Phoenix Consultants is helping clients identify, attract & hire best-in-class talent with a focus on recruiting talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s needs Leveraging on the extensive experience. And domain expertise of our team of talent acquisition and partners who specialize in identifying, sourcing, assessing and delivering best-in-class talent for success, our focus in the Indian marketplace would be in the following industry verticals
Application Process For Phoenix Human Capital Walkins?
To clear the Recruitment Process, aspirants should work hard with proper preparation plan. Here, we had provided the Phoenix Interview Questions, which are used to do the Interview. Along with that make use of Phoenix Placement Papers for an easy reference. Have a better preparation regarding the Phoenix Walkins and attend the interview on specified dates, time.
Important Documents To Carry For Phoenix Human Capital Interview
- Updated resume copies
- Experience letter
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Aadhar and ID Proof for verification
Phoenix Human Capital Chennai Walkin Drive Details
- GIA India Surat Mega Walkins | Diamond Grader Associate Jobs | Interview on 17th to 31st October 2019
- Element 14 India Bangalore Walkins | Customer Support Representative Jobs Drive eon 18th October 2019
- Fingent Global Solutions Job Openings | Hiring For Business Developer and .Net Developer Role | 19th October 2019
- NIIT Technologies Ltd Job Openings | Senior Tableau Developer Walkins on 19th October 2019
- Sapiens Technologies Bangalore Walkin Drive | .Net Fullstack Developer Interview on 19th October 2019