Most awaited NVS LDC Admit Card 2018 is announced @www.nvshq.org. Good news for all the job hunters who have applied for Navodaya Vidyalaya Non-Teaching Staff Exam 2018. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) नवोदय विद्यालय समिति is planning to hire the eligible candidates by conducting the Written Examination on 12th, 13th & 14th January 2018. So candidates appearing for the exam should carry NVS Admit Card 2018 without fail. An enormous no of candidates has submitted their application for NVS Jobs 2018 and now in search of Latest JVN Staff Nurse & Non-Teaching Vacancy Hall Ticket. Very soon Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release Online NVS Exam Hall Ticket for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Storekeeper Posts. Individuals speed up your exam preparation NVS has issued the written examination dates. You can also check NVS Recruitment details, NVS Result on this page.
NVS Admit Card 2018 Details | NVS LDC Admit Card
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (नवोदय विद्यालय समिति) (NVS)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Storekeeper Posts|
|Vacant Posts||683 Posts|
|Written Exam Dates||12th, 13th, 14th January 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Closing Date to Apply||13th December 2017|
Also Check >> Latest Current Affairs 2017-18
NVS LDC Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Computer Based Test||General English||100||2 Hours 30 minutes|
नवोदय विद्यालय समिति Exam Pattern, syllabus, previous papers are essential for the candidates who plan to start their exam preparation. Make use of this material in your exam preparation to score more marks in the written examination. Attend the NVS written examination with your NVS LDC Admit Card 2018.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti LDC Selection Process
- Written Examination
Details on NVS Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Applicants Name.
- Registration Number or Application Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Venue for the Exam
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Guidelines to be followed while attending the examination.
Documents to be Carry for NVS Test
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any identity proof issued by Govt.
- Documents which are specified in the Admit Card
Steps to Download NVS Admit Card 2018
- Visit official webiste of NVS – www.nvshq.org.
- Go to Admit Card tab -> Click on Latest NVS Admit Card 2018 link which is scrolling on the home page.
- Open it and thoroughly check instructions given.
- Then, Enter registration id and password in the form and submit it.
- NVS Non Teaching Staff Online Call Letter / Admit Card will be displayed.
- Cross check the details and save it.
- Finally, Download NVS Hall Ticket and take a copy of it.