APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021
Complete information about APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021 to join the exam is available on this page. Soon, Assam Public Service Commission will announce APSC Admit Card 2021 for Assistant Architect Vacancy on its authoritative portal @apsc.nic.in. Individuals willing to take part in the exam must download APSC AA Hall Ticket 2021 through online mode. To know the admit card, candidates need to provide their login details for easy access. Carry a permission card while appearing for the exam. Without having the hall ticket you are not allowed to write the exam.
Assam Public Service Commission AA Hall Ticket 2021
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Category||APSC Admit Card|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Details of www.apsc.nic.in Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021
A huge number of job seekers willing to take part in the written exam. Download www.apsc.nic.in Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021 soon after the announcement of the exam date. The date of the APSC Written Exam is 4th February 2021. Moreover, Assam Public Service Commission AA Hall Ticket 2021 provides information regarding the examination and you must follow through with the instructions when you have appeared in the examination hall. Therefore, you must be careful while downloading the admit card. If any of the information is missing, immediately contact the higher officials. Follow our All India Jobs page to get the latest updates.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
On which date APSC Admit Card 2021 Issued?
- Released Date of Assam PSC Official Notification – 24th June 2020
- Opening Date to Apply for Latest APSC Jobs – 25th June 2020
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form – 24th July 2020
- Date of APSC Assistant Architect Examination – 4th February 2021 (Thursday)
- Assam Public Service Commission AA Admit Card Issued Date – 30th January 2021
APSC Exam Pattern 2021 for Assistant Architect Vacancy
- The written exam will be conducted in OMR sheets.
- Questions asked in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- Total Marks for Exam is 200 Marks (Section A- 100 Marks & Section B- 100 Marks).
- The time duration of the exam is 4 hours each section consists of 2 hours.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
Necessary documents to carry for APSC AA Exam
Get the latest updates regarding APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021 from our team. We would like to advise the aspirants to carry their Assam PSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021 while appearing in the examination hall. Meanwhile, Candidates need to get their photo id proof along with a hall ticket to attend the exam. Following are the identity proofs out of which you must get any one of those while attending the exam. As per the update, APSC Admit Card will be issued on 30th January 2021.
- Address Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
How can I download Assam PSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021?
#1 Visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – www.apsc.nic.in
#2 You can search the link for Admit Card for Assistant Architect Vacancy.
#3 Click on the link and it will redirect to the login page.
#4 Enter the registration number and password details correctly.
#5 Verify the details and hit on the login button.
#6 Then, APSC Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
#7 Download and make a hard copy of the Assam PSC Admit Card 2021.
Click Here >> APSC Admit Card 2021 for Assistant Architect Vacancy