TCS Interview Questions
TCS Interview Questions & Answers: Going to attend for TCS Interviews? Worried about How To Prepare for TCS Interviews? Then, here are the best tips to crack the TCS Jobs. In this article, we are sharing the information about TCS Interview Questions that are faced by previously attended candidates during TCS HR round of Interview. Maybe their a chance to face these questions by you. Anticipate the TCS Interview Questions & Answers related to your background.
If you prepare those questions and answer them confidently, you can easily make it through HR round. I hope all the candidates who are eligible for TCS Walk-in’s, Placement Drives, Off-campus Drives to make a plan to prepare for the interviews.
Also Check: TCS Off Campus Drives 2018
TCS Walkin Interviews for Freshers and Experienced candidates is coming soon.
Huge number of job applicants are aspiring to join the TCS. This time the TCS Test Drive is going to be tough and not going to be easy to stand out of the pool with proper preparation plan. Within few days, TCS will announce the recruitments for various vacant positions in the company. Hence, we suggest the job seekers get familiar with the TCS Interview Questions in a required field that can help you to score much higher on the TCS Aptitude Test.
If you are not familiar with TCS Aptitude Test, then scroll down the article and get familiar with most repeatedly asked TCS Interview Questions in TCS Aptitude Test.
Also Check: TCS Career Job Openings
Have you heard about the proverb “Success cannot be assured, it needs to be attained with one’s skills”? This proverb means a lot for the job seekers who want to set their careers in a reputed organization like TCS. In order to get hired by TCS, one must have a proper schedule about how to crack the TCS Interviews with the best preparation which leads to getting success in their attempt.
TCS Interview Selection Procedure
TCS Interview Process for Freshers and Experienced candidates are quite different. TCS is one of the leading recruiters in India and the TCS selection procedure in recruiting the candidates will be standard. Thus, to help the aspirants to get placed in a reputing IT sector, we are providing a brief information about TCS Recruitment Process here.
Basically, an Interview for TCS consists of 3 rounds.
- Aptitude Test.
- Personal Interview.
- HR Round.
If you perform well in the recruitment process conducted by the TCS Officials, then you can achieve your goal of success in the TCS Interview.
Also Check: TCS Placement Papers
TCS Aptitude Test – Interview Questions
TCS Written Test has around 30 questions from Aptitude section with a time allotment of 90 minutes. TCS Aptitude Test consists of questions based on Time, Algebra, Permutation & Combination, Arithmetic, Speed & Distance, Probability, Geometry. Our team of experts has provided the previously asked Interview Questions in TCS which includes the similar pattern of the test, type of questions and level of difficulty. Have a glance look at it.
1. What is the total number of divisors of 600 (including 1 and 600)?
2. How many divisors (including 1, but excluding 1000) are there for the number 1000?
3. The times taken by a phone operator to complete a call are 2,9,3,1,5 minutes respectively. What is the average time per call?
- 7 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 1 minutes
- 5 minutes
4. Eric throws two dice, and his score is the sum of the values shown. Sandra throws one die, and her score is the square of the value shown. What is the probability that Sandras score will be strictly higher than Erics score?
5. What is the largest integer that divides all three numbers 23400,272304,205248 without leaving a remainder?
6. If f(x) = 2x+2 what is f(f(3))?
7. What is the maximum value of x3y3 + 3 x*y when x+y = 8?
8. Which of the following is a list of people who could sit together at table 2?
- Babu, Farooq, Chitra
- Chitra, Govind, David
- Govind, Eesha, Akash
- Farooq, David, Eesha
9. Let f(m,n) =45*m + 36*n, where m and n are integers (positive or negative) What is the minimum positive value for f(m,n) for all values of m,n (this may be achieved for various values of m and n)?
10. What is the largest number that will divide 90207, 232585 and 127986 without leaving a remainder?
TCS Technical Interview Questions
In TCS Technical Interview, Questions will be asked to the candidates form various programming languages like C, C++, and Java. And In this round, the interviewer will raise the questions based on your Area of Interest, Project done. Refer the following TCS Technical Questions and prepare well for the technical round.
- What is your strongest programming language (Java, ASP, C, C++, VB, HTML, C#, etc.)?
- Differences between C and Java?
- What are the different storage classes in C?
- In header files whether functions are declared or defined?
- What does static variable mean?
- How do you print an address?
- Difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
- What are macros? what are its advantages and disadvantages?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- What is the difference between null and void pointer?
- what are the two integrity rules used in DBMS?
- What are the advantages of inheritance?
- State the differences between structures and arrays?
- Can you list out the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
- Tell something about deadlock and how can we prevent deadlock?
- What is Insertion sort, selection sort, bubble sort( basic differences among the functionality of the three sorts and not the exact algorithms)?
- What is data abstraction? what are the three levels of data abstraction with Example?
- Which header file should you include if you are to develop a function which can accept a variable number of arguments?
- What is cache memory?
- What is debugger?
- Const char * p, char const *p What is the difference between the above two?
- Explain the difference between ‘operator new’ and the ‘new’ operator?
- Why should we use data warehousing and how can you extract data for analysis with an example?
TCS HR Interview Questions
If you are looking for HR Interview Questions to crack the TCS HR round then these are the questions beneficial to you. The following are the questions asked in the TCS HR Interview for both freshers and experienced.
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for this position?
- Do you consider yourself a team player? Give example where you worked in a team and tell us about your role?
- What qualities would you look for in a candidate if you were hiring for this position?
- What would you do if your manager criticised your work?
- Will you be Okay with relocation, if required?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Are you Okay with working on weekends?
- What do you know about TCS and its business? Can you name some competitors?
- Who founded TCS?
- Who is the CEO of TCS?
- What do you do in leisure time?
- Can you work under pressure and deadlines?
- Do you think you are a quick learner? Give example.
- How much salary do you expect?
- Do you have any questions for us?
This article is a guidance based on the feedback gathered by previously attended candidates and is for information only. Bookmark our blog All India Jobs for various information about TCS Exam Pattern, TCS Career Drives, and Others. For Latest Walkin Interviews in IT Sector, aspirants can visit www.allindiajobs.in