APSSB Admit Card 2022 | Arunachal Pradesh Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Exam Date Out!
APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Authority soon issue the admit cards for the upcoming written exam conducted for Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Posts. The direct link to APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 is going to be updated here once it was announced by the authority. Obtain Arunachal Pradesh SSB Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 by providing valid credentials. If you want to get more information regarding the APSSB Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Admit Card 2022 then keep reading this article. As per the new update, the authority upload the permission cards on 21st January 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh SSB Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2022
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III)|
|No Of Posts||81 Posts|
|Category||APSSB Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Stenographer Proficiency Test and Written Exam|
|Work Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Type of Job||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
APSSB Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Admit Card 2022
Get APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 from here. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is going to issue admit cards to only those candidates who applied for APSSB Recruitment. Here on this page, you can find the latest APSSB Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Admit Card 2022. Details that are mentioned on Arunachal Pradesh PA Hall Ticket 2022 are listed below. Once you have downloaded the www.apssb.nic.in Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 then cross-check the details provided on it. In order to have the latest updates then follow our All India Jobs page.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Test Centre Details.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board PA Exam Date
- Date of Official Notification Advertisement – 10th December 2021
- Online Application Commencement Date – 15th December 2021
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form – 05th January 2022
- APSSB Admit Card Issuing Date – 21st January 2022
- Date of Stenographer Proficiency Test – 29th January 2022
- Shortlist Candidates of Written Exam – 06th February 2022
- Date of APSSB Personal Assistant Exam – Updated Soon
APSSB Exam Pattern 2022 for Personal Assistant Posts
Stage- 1 (Stenographer Proficiency Test)
- The test is conducted for 5 minutes @ 80 wpm
- The trial passage and another test passage will be selected beforehand.
- The trial passage is dictated by the same person or through an audio/ video device at the same speed as for the test passage, with an interval of one minute in between.
- Minimum of 368 correct transcribed words against the dictation of 5 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- The qualifying mark in the stenographer proficiency test is 40 marks.
- The candidate will be given 40 marks on the Stenography Test.
Stage- 2 (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||No of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Basic Computer Knowledge and Ability To Operate Computers||30||30|
Documents to carry for APSSB PA Written Exam
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry two essential documents those are APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 and Identity Proof. If any candidate forgets to submit the documents then they are not permitted to participate in the written exam. Moreover, you can also get APSSB Study Material, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board PA Admit Card, and Arunachal Pradesh SSB Results 2022 from our page.
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
How can I download Arunachal Pradesh PA Admit Card 2022?
- Log on to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) – www.apssb.nic.in
- On the home page view the Latest News section.
- Search link to Admit Cards for Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Posts.
- Open the respective link and enter valid login credentials.
- Then your APSSB PA Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Arunachal Pradesh PA Hall Ticket 2022
Click Here >>> APSSB Admit Card 2022 for Personal Assistant Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.